Search results for query: *

1. uniyubi

Severe animation delay / problems, game breaking in MP.

New PC 2080Ti, 8700k @5.1ghz 16GB corsair vengeance @ 3600hz. Ever since getting this new PC, I have weird 'animation sync problems' as in the animations either feel too slow, or I get ghost swings (for example at the beginning of the duel he clearly hits me with his sword and I miss the block...
  2. uniyubi

Lagging when feinting

Did you have any luck with fixing it? I've had the same problem for 3 years now and have searched the earth and back for a fix...
  3. uniyubi

The French Crusader Army (Army for the Roleplay Campaign) {WiP}

flans said:
    Horses mean nothing i will best you on ground if that will shut you up. I will not post anymore here.

lul, PW'er plz. You have the melee skills of a wet table cloth.
  4. uniyubi

Admin teams.

chuhduh said:
    I remember how about 3-4 weeks ago there were many questions on aachen or union "why dont you guys play on rcc anymore" and 90% of answers were like "****ty admins". Sad but true.
    Oh and btw i dont think that this poll can really show what admins community likes the most because admins of servers can vote for them themselves :razz:

Don't bash the RCC team until you've been in it, I have.

The RCC system / Team were the most sophisticated team there was, no doubt. I do believe that it went a bit heywire with the barrage of CS.

RCC got the concept down to a T, it's an RP mod and the server and it's rules / map would encourage you to do so, aswell as the team. Problem is everyone just wants 100k off the bat, heavy armor, a GS, to join a faction and war it out.

The fact is that people hate on RCC because of the map, hard economy and more. It's allways been VoS, there was nothing wrong with the RCC team from what I saw thankyou...

And don't give me that 'Oh you're just Pro-RCC CUZ WUZ OR R IN RCC', no, I'm pro TnT since that's the server I hosted and had a great time doing so.
  5. uniyubi

Aachen PW *Added Poll please Vote*

Well it would seem that went right under my nose, would be nice to keep a tighter tab on who we are actually recruiting and giving admin powers :/
  6. uniyubi

Salva said:
    Hello,

Today we had some cases with advertising EU_Aachen_PW_RP on our server EU_Union by your staff members. Well, everybody should know that advertising the own server on others is not the gentle way and not really necessary. So I would like ask you to tell your staff to stop it.

Thanks for the cooperation.

Salva, from EU_Union

Never point fingers unless you have the I.D.s and it is concrete that one our staff members have advertised on your server. In a later post, with log info, it was Timlef. Who is not in the team at all, just a normal player.

I trust that next time you'll be wise enough to have the game plan figured out and have it legitimized before slandering our server and our team on our thread.
  7. uniyubi

It's over as explained, don't have control here but I do elsewhere. Fair is fair and Flans now knows the score. Happy gaming.
  8. uniyubi

Mc_Noorse said:
    uniyubi said:
    Mc_Noorse said:
    May i make a quote.
    If Admins are going to troll/abuse and act like children (bare in mind they well might just be children) then sooner or later they'll be dropped from admin team or Server will fail... But either way we'll see...  :cool: 

PQ
    How can i change my profile name from this Mc_Noorse  to Lidiss??????????

The community thinking he's an idiot is reason enough, and out of curiosity, quoted from where? Never heard that one :/
    My personal Quote :grin:. But come on, if Natus wants to abuse then let him ruin the server :/

Toal' abuse, I run around freezing everyone. Play and spawn stupid ammounts of gold, teleport through walls / go invis. I was well known for this on TnT and RCC, abusing my powers. When people think Natus, they think of a rule breaking / power abusing matyr.

Are you serious? Flans can promise you his hand in marriage and all he wants in return is for you to do what he is doing, come to the thread and talk about things you have no idea about, but he doesn't really love you. Quoting yourself, phenomenal, I feel so intellectually degraded I might just slit my wrists.
  9. uniyubi

flans said:
    uniyubi said:
    I will remedy this.
    not for long ^^ .

Good luck.  :wink:

don't get banned again so fast nat... at least give me one week of fun before u explode again  :cool:

Do I really need luck when the Server Owner dislikes you as it is... ? If I got banned on this forum I couldn't give a flying monkeys, if I am honest. Is the forum really that important to you? I do wonder, if you were banned, would the foundations of your life crumble around you? Please do get out more, I am worried for you  :cry: xx

As for your self-admiration and big headedness, where do you actually sell? What have you ever done that's great? I mean if it comes to ingame skill or whatever you don't have anything to show for it do you? 'The legend of Flans', the guy that I can beat 1v1 if I had no eyes, arms or legs.

edit: seeing as you love to draw out these arguments and nobody could give a poo about our differences you might want to move the argument to PM, thanks :smile:.
  10. uniyubi

Imperial RP

I remember that map, one of _666_'s
  11. uniyubi

Mc_Noorse said:
    May i make a quote.
    If Admins are going to troll/abuse and act like children (bare in mind they well might just be children) then sooner or later they'll be dropped from admin team or Server will fail... But either way we'll see...  :cool: 

PQ
    How can i change my profile name from this Mc_Noorse  to Lidiss??????????

The community thinking he's an idiot is reason enough, and out of curiosity, quoted from where? Never heard that one :/
  12. uniyubi

Armie_knock said:
    Flanz is stupid.

+1 a horrid person, if you ask me, and the majority for that matter  :lol:
  13. uniyubi

You 'identified' me ? what the f* are you on about? Why is it you just fabricate / make up fairy tales? anyone with brain cells that goes through your posts can see that you've never once said anything smart, discovered anything about anyone, done anything actually worth reading.

Nice spoiler, and dw, I can see you going on the banlist asap. Nobody likes you, you're genuinely unpleasant. I will remedy this.

Oh and for all others, 'You're an admin you can't say those things!', I've adminned on numerous servers and adminned well, I know what to do and what not to do. But it's not a career, it's a game, banning him was on my agenda and I speak my mind so I told him what I think. But as that's the case, know that I love you all, just hate this 'thing' little brown-nose, can't-get-his-way cry baby.

The grudge because I wouldn't give you admin on TnT since you are the most unlikely candidate for administration / management (in all walks of life btw) needs to stop now, it's you as an individual thing, take 'how to be a normal person' classes or something, do they exist?

'Dragging it through the mud like I did TnT' ....

If you were actually aware of what was going on, I pretty much made the team, pulled it together and made TnT work. TnT was allways 1st / 2nd on playercount so it never fell on it's ass as you say, in the end the Team had IRL stuff to do, it was a small hardworking team.

Why are you such an idiot ?

Anyhow! hope the rest of you enjoy your time on Aachen, bar one  :lol:, and not for long ^^ .
  14. uniyubi

~~~VOTE FOR THE SERVER NAME~~~ (No Rule Server)

The people have spoken.

frog.gif
    frog.gif
    frog.gif
  15. uniyubi

TnT_warRP coming soon.

GK_JaXm said:
    I remeber TnT... Always had a good time there, but it is an EU server, so kinda sucked for me :sad:

Server management was good though

:grin:
  16. uniyubi

TnT_warRP coming soon.

Volcano231 said:
    :grin: I absolutely love this idea!! But will it incorporate RPing, or just be all out war :twisted:. I can also see this really taking off as a game mode for PW. Especially like the capturable stables and such

EDIT: Just wondering if there is a set date of revival, or if its still not a definite revival/undecided date?

For the time being it looks like all-out-war, the team will discuss how we'll be able to implement RP value. Once the map is finished it will go live soon after, like a week or so.
  17. uniyubi

yup

next suggestion, DontPlayThisServer_PW
  18. uniyubi

'TnT_warRP
    The_Real_TnT'

Ok your trolling is taking the piss now, go and **** yourself  :wink:

Here's one, IAmADisease_PW
  19. uniyubi

TnT_warRP coming soon.

SpruceTrap said:
    This sounds awesome. Looks like we'll have the two most popular servers soon.

¬_¬
Back
Top Bottom