Search results for query: *

1. zynlen101

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

It's pretty clear the combat is the way it is out of spite for Noudelle.

TaleWorlds has its sights on ya.
  2. zynlen101

March is here bois, how's your hype?

I was excited about this game until I was told to hate it. Now I hate it.
  3. zynlen101

It's indicative of something that most of my proper feedback threads struggle to reach 1K views, but this ****post will do so in a matter of hours.
    No one cares about the innumerable issues that this game has, but as soon as I make a thread criticising Taleworlds, all hell breaks loose.
    If you're going to be so defensive about something, at least take the time to know what this thing is.
    lmao
  4. zynlen101

sad to see that people that don't care about a good combat can force one on poeple that desire a proper one simply because they're so many.
    Awesome.
  5. zynlen101

Please don't close the thread. We need it to go on for at least ten more pages.
  6. zynlen101

And why do you like parts of combat being nearly unusable?
    Probably because he doesn't care about them, lmao.
  7. zynlen101

Which features are we 100% sure will be missing in Early Access?

Armagan won't pop up during gameplay to ask how you're doing. That's definitely not going to be included.
  8. zynlen101

My point was that, forum rank has nothing to do with someone's m&b experience, if we are to assume that very date was the beginning of his m&b experience, this would make 6 years of m&b experience.

While that doesn't mean he's the utmost authority to decide what's right and what's wrong, nor you are, nor i am. If he finds Bannerlord's combat a lot more fun, i don't see how to belittle him over his rank tho :grin: I hope i was able to explain better
    Forum posting is serious business.
  9. zynlen101

Have you tried the changes many want yet? The game does feel better with them.
    No.
  10. zynlen101

Hopefully TaleWorlds will not change the core fundamentals of Bannerlord's combat so we can get quality threads such as these indefinitely.
  11. zynlen101

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

To be fair, it is a fairly lackluster dev blog.

On the other hand, I'm also conflicted about how I should feel. The general tone of the posts here suggests that I should be cynical regarding the game's development. However, the other side of myself also leans toward not caring in the slightest.

Fellow colleagues, I require your assistance in this matter.
  12. zynlen101

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Is it wrong for me to feel apathetic regarding this "drought of information"?

I'm as hyped as everybody else but I've also had other games to keep me interested in the meantime.
  13. zynlen101

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

So... anyone mind filling me in with what's happening in the community? Took a quick glance and I assume some sort of revolt occurred.
  14. zynlen101

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Landgraft said:
    nilloc93 said:
    RanGer_SLO said:
    You know, some consider the Napoleonic Wars as a World War. Also, the Seven Years War.

Seven years was a world war
    Napoleonic really did not leave Europe on any major scale (African campaign aside)

British invasion of Argentina, war of 1812, skirmishes in New Zealand, French/British/Spanish/Dutch fighting in the East and West Indies, revolts in India that were backed by the French, fighting in the middle East...

Feels like a world war to me.
    Yep, agreed. Perhaps not on the same scale as the two World Wars but still on a large-scale nonetheless.
  15. zynlen101

1.157?

EDIT: Never mind. Can a mod close this thread please?
  16. zynlen101

85th Regiment of Foot - "Bucks Volunteers" (EU/NA)

-Name in game: Marcus_Quinctius_Avitus (Marcus for short)
    -Steam name: King Philip IV
    -Nationality: American
    -Why do you think we will accept you? It looks like you guys are short on manpower. Besides, I am always active.
  17. zynlen101

Best-dressed Warrior

In my opinion, 3rd-Century Roman Legionary:
    1170602.jpg
Back
Top Bottom