Search results for query: *

1. Cataphract

Download Mirrors

I do not have steam and never will, steam is for people that want many games on their PC i guess, i been playing since 2006 or something when the beta came out.
  2. Cataphract

Download Mirrors

Time to get back into enjoying some warband after years of pause, however the official download link is dreadfully slow and i do not have the patience at this moment to wait 20 hours to start gaming, does anyone know a mirror for the latest build?
  3. Cataphract

2017 will mark 10 years

0.632 or something was when i started
  4. Cataphract

Funny pictures and videos thread. Not very new but still newest version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5cCiXt6IM
  5. Cataphract

When did you first play?

0.632 i believe, i got hooked. Always wanted a melee first person experience.
  6. Cataphract

Big Fear about Mount and Blade 2

I'd like more atmosphere like agony and pain on the battlefield, not just gloriousness and perverted blood details. Its not blood and gore thats violent, its more about atmosphere. Often many games trivialize violence and focus on the splattery blood effects and think its violent. Now imagine a battlefield with 100's of wounded soldiers some mortally some less, way more horrific than just effects  :shock:
  7. Cataphract

Post delicious meals you made!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRj0t3Cu7l4
  8. Cataphract

Good Hardware, Bad Performance During Specific Situation

So after playing a long time, the video memory increases, isnt that an obvious thing since you encounter new textures and effects the longer you play, is that really leaking if gfx memory increases 100mb during play?

9. Cataphract

Anyway tried Catalyst 10.8 with Warband yet?

ATI 4850, Catalyst 10.7 here, alt+tab sometimes fixes the texture errors. I always thought my issue was about the "load textures on demand" setting, but reading this thread i now understand its a driver issue.

10. Cataphract

Hi.

Hello

I love you.
  11. Cataphract

Make the Devs laugh Photoshop Contest!

Voso said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00xGUx7g6_U

LOL THAT ONES THE BEST

Agreed, even if its short, i laughed!
  12. Cataphract

[Suggestion]Longer spears

inox_ionizer said:
    That would also be nice, but not having a shield makes the infantry quite vulnerable to archers.
    Swearengen said:
    However with good skill and luck should never be on the side of a horseman, but directly in front and chances are he cant hit you.
    How do you prevent a horseman from being on your side?

You dont, but if youre good you can try and if youre lucky to strafe the right way in time as i said. Its not exactly 100% reliable and if you'd ALWAYS win a horseman with a polearm it would be silly.
  13. Cataphract

[Suggestion]Longer spears

I agree, however the "Pike" the rhodoks have is sufficiently long.  However with good skill and luck should never be on the side of a horseman, but directly in front and chances are he cant hit you.
  14. Cataphract

M&B Warband Beta version 0.801 is released

COGlory said:
    Has anyone seen the physics box?  Is that new?

What's that, and where is it?
  15. Cataphract

[BUG] Another horse gripe: Right before collision, horse freezes

Since the game has considerable amount of physics other than horse collisions, and you run the game at 50fps, it doesnt sound like the CPU is the reason, even if it is a bit slow by modern gaming standards. Either that, or horse collisions are much more complicated than the rest in game.

Im just speculating though.
  16. Cataphract

[BUG] Another horse gripe: Right before collision, horse freezes

I've never personally experienced that, however if it is indeed a optimization issue or something else, people should in any case post in the thread along with their PC specs. If it happens when colliding makes it sound to me like Havok physics issue, opmimization issue, or CPU bottleneck
  17. Cataphract

Release Date

Indeed, but its a two barrelled thing, on the other hand IF M&B makes the release on the date set, it will most certainly that we still get patches, we just pay earlier (those who want to). I dont think its yet ready for release, but there is not much to fix, just a handful or less of gameplay things and its set in my opinion.
  18. Cataphract

[Suggestion] New penalty for teamkilling

Im all for melee friendly fire, its just that, mostly the servers running it can be labeled as "sorry m8" servers.

It happens alot, and you cant do much once swing is started, i have mixed feelings about whether its fun or not, in battle's and serious stuff im all for it though.
  19. Cataphract

[Observation/Suggestion] Unintended benefit to the .720 couching system?

Cavalry is insanely weak at the moment, any two handed infantry can take on a cav head on, provided he can thrust with it (glaive, awlpike etc) you name it. Thing is, cavalry currently seem to resort to secret tactic or surprising the enemy from the rear, while correct historically that it was sane to attack with cavalry from the rear, it was not the strength of the cavalry.

In any case, its just ridiculous that most of the cavalry kills come from couching a player from the rear, that hasnt heard/seen/ or is in combat already.

BTW: my fav wep against cav: Long axe, thrust it to stop the cav, it doesnt do much damage but it stops him, and you hack him to pieces.
  20. Cataphract

[SUGGESTION] Environmental Sound and Audio Game Cues

Well i think that money talk here is irrelevant, its not like they are unemployed or anything at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom