Search results for query: *

• Users: Dragomir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dragomir

Split 3d model thread

Yesterday I forced myself to finally learn Blender, and I modelled a weathered viking axe. It's not much, a very simple model, but perhaps I'll be able to support dev team with some models in future, if I get better at it :D (diversity of footwear, anyone?) Note that it's my first attempt on...
  2. Dragomir

THE RIDDLE OF GRAPHIC BUG SOLVED!

Many people suffered an annoying graphic bug problems. Random flickering would make it impossible to play, covering the screen. After some time I realised, that it happens only when rus are on the battlefield. There was a thought that came to my mind - it must be a model corruption! And then...
  3. Dragomir

FenrisBarn

Fighting as a unit, it is our goal to overcome our foes through the use of wits rather than strength. Seeking not the best fighters but the smartest, we welcome those who cannot help but answer the call for cooperation, those who yearn for more than the trivia of mindless battle, who, at the...
  4. Dragomir

Slavic research

When I think of western - slavic faction I think of Poles. I know that between Poland and Kievan Rus there were many free slavic tribes, but I think we might have them joined into one slavic faction. Military structure In pagan Poland there were many families. Every family had inside moots and...
Back
Top Bottom