Search results for query: *

1. NightC2win

In Progress Multiplayer - Server Crashes When Picking up Throwable Items (Javelins, Throwing axes)

The servers crash constantly NA siege literally will crash within 3 games its a 100% gaurantee
  2. NightC2win

TW servers STILL crashing---

Server just crashed again. Multiple times a day. Now no population.

Someone should be put on trial for this. You're a DISGRACE
  3. NightC2win

Thanks.

Thanks.
  4. NightC2win

Developers dont care about Multiplayer

The MP servers for NA crash multiple times daily for years now. It's a joke the devs should be sued to be honest. This shouldn't fly. I am reporting them to steam at least for whatever its worth.
  5. NightC2win

Hi. Could you do something about fixing your multiplayer servers constantly crashing..? So that...

Hi. Could you do something about fixing your multiplayer servers constantly crashing..? So that we can actually get what we paid for? Also, why did you dumb the game down to appease console players? We could probably deal with that if only the game actually worked... but it literally doesn't...
  6. NightC2win

Digital Companion Release

Wow how amazing... you still haven't fixed Multiplayer servers crashing but you hand drew a map.. glad your priorities are in the right place and you care so much about your fan base... GOOD JOB IM SO PROUD.
  7. NightC2win

MP Here's a suggestion.. FIX YOUR GAME

Just crashed AGAIN 30vs30
    you SUCK at running this game.
  8. NightC2win

Just happened again with a 30vs30 THANKS TW you're so awesome for defrauding your playerbase.
  9. NightC2win

MP Here's a suggestion.. FIX YOUR GAME

We still cannot have a NA siege server... because the Taleworlds "dedicated server" crashes every 3rd or 4th game on map change.. and the server fades. We had 75 people the other day, having fun, SERVER CRASH everyone leaves basically no one returned when it finally came back up. Right now...
  10. NightC2win

Every 3rd or 4th game would be accurate.
    I'm SO ****ing frustrated. We could have a thriving online MP community.. we could have Siege, Battle, Captain but NO you can't even get your dedicated official servers working properly,,, after ALL this time? You should all resign and go work at McDonalds. EMBARRASSING.
  11. NightC2win

Developers dont care about Multiplayer

The NA Siege servers still crash all this time later since release. So we cannot have a reliable MP community in NA other than CRPG
    They should honestly be ashamed of themselves. Some of us (myself) have bought EVERY single M&B game over the years and have been waiting years for this game and it STILL DOESNT WORK RIGHT. I wish I could curse them off. Scum bags.
  12. NightC2win

We actually had a great game of NA siege going on the official TW NA East server- we got up to about 72 players and the server crashes JUST LIKE ALWAYS. It used to be even worse but this is absolutely killing MP. We played Warband NA siege for years and years and all we wanted was a nice siege...
  13. NightC2win

Seige Mode

The game is broken bro welcome to the club.
  14. NightC2win

Nail in the coffin (2am)

I can confirm that servers are terrible (Siege crashes all the time still in NA) and the CLASS SYSTEM IS THE WORST FEATURE OF THE GAME

How can you go from custimization... to a fixed (senseless to boot) class system..?
  15. NightC2win

Ban Cavalry in Siege Mode

The problem, I believe, lies also with the map design that lets the attacker just spam cav onto the main flag by the end... the flags should be way up at the top of a keep where cav can't reach anyway..
    Also another idea would be to put team limits on cav... as well as making it more expensive. Say a team of 50 should only have 5 cav maximum.. after 5 people have spawned as cav, it is capped until someone dies. only 5 max allowed spawned in at any one time. That would help IMO.
  16. NightC2win

In Progress The NA East Siege servers are still crashing

Well at least you're trying. Thank you!
  17. NightC2win

Just crashed again... with basically a full server... this is how games die
  18. NightC2win

All these months later.. and they are still going down.. just had a full server crash a few minutes ago.. and WHY does the server end after each map..? the server reboots after each map and forces everyone back to lobby.. it is killing the population along with the crashes.. in Warband the maps...
  19. NightC2win

Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

Yeah why does combat feel sluggish and slow compared to warband? A lot of nice additions to bannerlord but at its core the combat doesn't feel as crisp... the swing delay is very odd.
  20. NightC2win

North American Servers

I stand corrected we had 60-100 players on NA east coast siege tonight. Not bad! Game still needs some work though.. why does the swing feel so slow compared to warband..? speed it up a bit!
Back
Top Bottom