Search results for query: *

• Users: Smissen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Smissen

Westres_BNet server information

Does perhaps somebody know if those Westret_Bnet servers have any website I can visit ? I need some information  :mrgreen:
  2. Smissen

Game crash with 64 bit pc

Hi, I just installed your new amazing but when I join a server, I only get the server message and in normal cases when you click with your mouse you can pick your side and gear but for some reason the game freezes at the server message. And I have a 64 bit pc. Can someone help me out so I can...
  3. Smissen

Active ?

Hi, I haven't been active on the whole taleworlds forum for months and I can remember reading some posts and seeing some screenshots and I still would love to participate in such multilayer battle. But my question is, how active is this mod, how many players can I expect on a multilayer battle ?
  4. Smissen

Modding so two factions can't fight each other

The title may sound weird so let me explain it :). I'm designing a new mod and one feature will be having one faction in different time periods. Like U.S army 1865 - 1874 and U.S army 1874 - 1890 by example. Ofcourse these 'factions' are the same but in different timeline, ingame they count as...
  5. Smissen

Is it possible to make/create a game mode ?

As the title above says, Is it possible to create your own game mode for Warband or a mod of it ? This because I'm designing a new mod for Warband and one of the idea's is to have a 'raiding' game mode. In this game mode one faction has to 'burn' different objectives like houses, ammunition...
  6. Smissen

What to do with a town?

As the title above says,what can I do with a town? A Mexican officer which I swore allegiance to gave me a Mexican town. I haven't been there yet because I'm on campaign slaughtering Native-Americans. I have a mixed army of US Militia and Mexican Soldiers :) Smissen
  7. Smissen

NW doesn't show up at module menu

I bought NW on steam two days ago and I could perfectly play it till yesterday night. When I started op Mount & Blade: Warband,I have all the modules except for NW!? When I browse into my MB: Warband map I still have it among my other modules. How can I fix this?
  8. Smissen

How to command combined forces

As the title says,how can you command combined forces (infantry and cavalry) without they start shooting and charging all over the place and get them in position before the enemy is in range?
  9. Smissen

Dutch mercenaries

Like as seen in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpLcTKdFF5E Why are there no Dutch mercenaries avaible in With Fire And Sword? There are Finnish and even Scottish mercenaries,but why no Dutch?
  10. Smissen

I suche mal eine tv-show

Freunden, Letzt habe ich gehört auf einem tv-show Im Deutsche fernsehen. Es geht über Jugend die fur ein paar tagen oder Wochen in eines altes Dorf leben. Sie müssen die Handy übergeben und altes Kleidung tragen. Sie müssen leben wie in die jare 20'/30'. Schüle,essen etc etc etc. Es klinkt...
  11. Smissen

Congratulations!

Congratulations New Elegante development team!,I really like the concept of the mod and whe I get home later today,I will immediately install it! Smissen *EDIT: I see you are also going to host 'events' for multiplayer and I'm interrested in participating in it,can you tell something about...
  12. Smissen

What to do with captured leaders?

Good evening, I recently captured a few army/vassal leaders and I can't 'sell' them to that Indian fella in Kuhtu and I can't release them. I heard the faction were the leaders belong will buy them off but I have a gang leader which his gang is disbanded,is there a way to lose him? Smissen
  13. Smissen

Improvements

Hi lads, I played the mod when it first came out and it was nothing more then a big map,full of bugs and randomers. Now I see there already is v.0.16 . Is much changed during that time? New maps,rules,etc etc etc?
  14. Smissen

Afkorting bb?

Ben net op de afkorting bb gekomen,wat betekend het eigenlijk in Gods naam? Voorbeeldzinnen: "Je hebt toch geen bb he? main dan ben ik jaloers  :D" "waaaaaaaaat heb jij een bb? omg make me jealous zeg :o" Dat meiskes taal tegenwoordig :roll:
  15. Smissen

UNIFORMS Pictures

Good Night me lads, I just found this on the internet. I didn't know where to place it. Hope you lads can use it :wink:
  16. Smissen

Cavalry and Tactics ?

My great grandfather was in the Belgian Calvary during the First World War,they made charges as well,only he got shot in his leg (which later got amputated) by a German machine gun.... His horse died instantly after bullets penetrating the horse........ But back on topic. The cause of so many...
  17. Smissen

Good Suggestions by SMISSEN -wink-

Suggestions for multiplayer: *Update 4/08/11* 3 Default sub-game modes: Early/Pre-Civil War,middle and late period (every server can choose which period,for each game mode). In the beginning of the Civil War (tip,look this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucrVfUr4_ZA) The young...
  18. Smissen

Making corpses flexible

Good evening, I saw some MM clips lately and I saw that the corpses in the clips were flexible after they died. When I play MM and I die,my body freezes in and sticks out into the air which pretty looks gay. If I look at a battlefield I say bodies stick out into the air if you lads know what I...
  19. Smissen

Too many deserters/bandits

As the titles say,too f*cking many deserters/bandits. I can't play the game without getting raped by bandits every for god sake minute. From that small village Bøven or something to Smolensk for a quest I've be raped by cavalry bandits almost every step I take. Isn't there a cheat or patch for...
  20. Smissen

Smissens Last Stand (need tactical help!)

Good Afternoon Lads, Judgements day is arriving and my 200 men (mostly foreignes from the crimea,markmen and some 50-60 infantry mixed up with Swedish halberdiers) are stationed in a Russian city and 1800 cossacks(?) are coming my way. A supremacy of 1800 against a little 200 seems impossible...
Back
Top Bottom