Search results for query: *

• Users: drunkhobo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Congrats devs you're featured on RPS

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/23/mods-and-ends-prophesy-of-pendor/
  2. AI Lord auto-build improvement is broken?

I recall an old thread saying that lords will keep building improvements, as long as the steward has the skills (Basically to train the steward before you hand it off) However, I decided to exile the owner of my first town (I granted it maybe 600+ days ago) and there's still improvements he...
  3. Wedding Bug

I wasn't sure whether to post it here or the native thread, since I never encountered this in vanilla before My character is supposed to marry Lady Bernatys, sister of Baron Leofiric at Kennet Castle (which the Fierds took over despite the quest saying it'll be there). However, Baron Leofiric...
  4. More responsive battle commands & Shield Facing

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but some battle commands are unresponsive. If I want to make a line of archers starting shooting after a hold fire command, I have to use up to 4 commands to get them to start. It usually takes Fire at Will, Use Weapons at Will (to get them to take...
  5. Question guaranteed to make someone rage - Knighthood Orders

I am having trouble founding an Immortals chapter in Ethos Before you all yell LEARN TO SEARCH/FAQ NOOB I've read the FAQ. I did a search and read the top entries for "knighthood orders" I've read the wikis. http://popmod.wetpaint.com/page/Knighthood+Order+Requirements Not only that in my...
  6. Possible marriage bug?

After I started my own kingdom, I realized i needed a wife for diplomatic needs, and started the process while in war-time. I finished all the poetry in war-time, asked the father, paid the dowry, and the father said we'll do it when we're not on campaign. The rebellion ended, peace time comes...
  7. Lords and Improvement

I asked a very similar question in the Single Player Den a while back and didn't get much of a response. I figure maybe you guys would have an idea. So far all I have figured out is that castles give you a higher max count. I'm going to guess from observation that owning general fiefs...
  8. Some beginner questions to help me set up

Some questions. I tried scrolling through the first 15 pages of posts to see if anything was a re-post. I'm a bit of a stickler and I like to pre-plan all my hero builds. How do they handle weapon switching, or more specifically multiple melee weapons? Is it only recommended I specialize in a...
  9. Question about enemy prosperity/fiefs

Is the size of enemy lord's armies affected by prosperity at allow? I'm not sure at all how fiefs affect enemy armies? TweakMB seems to suggest castles owned affect max size. Beyond that, I'm only guessing that fiefs and cities affects some sort of lord income level, which might affect faster...
  10. Bringing back old lords

I'm not sure if this would go into a particular mod request thread, or what Can anyone tell me if there's a mod that reintroduces old lords back, the ones who exiled or left Caladria? Clear their reps with the kings, and bring them back, join random factions? I'm pretty far along in my game but...
  11. Questions about prosperity

I've read the wiki entries on castle/village prosperity but I'm still having trouble raising it. Right now I own Shariz. The roads are crystal clear, my villagers in the surrounding areas never get attacked. My reputation with Shariz and all the villages are high. I check for bandit...
  12. Recruiting lords for claimant

Has anyone actually done this successfully? Here's the deal. My faction is crowding out everyone. I figure I'll try to spice it up and start a little claimant rebellion. I've been working towards this, sucking up to all the major high-reown lords, I'm married to the daughter of one, I've been...
  13. Throwing weapons

Is there any tactical benefit of a throwing ax over a javelin style throwing weapon? I've read the wiki and the Infantry Primer guide where cutting damage often has higher base damage and bonus against light armor, but piercing has better armor penetration but lower base damage, such as a sword...
  14. Fire at Will, Weapon Switching

Hi, I'm new here (obvious from post count), and I've been playing for the last 3 weeks mostly with the Rhodoks, and I noticed some issues that I'm not sure are previously discussed issues ( I did try to do a search), suggestions, or bugs. I have the latest version from steam with no mods except...
Back
Top Bottom