Search results for query: *

• Users: 8ball
  • Order by date
  1. 8ball

beta.taleworlds.com

Would love a key! After all this time still haven't got one. Loved experiencing the Warband beta all those years ago.
  2. 8ball

[Suggestion]Alternatives For Kick

The kick function should automatically be substituted for shield bash when executed while blocking with a shield. Right now it's dumb that when you're running backwards with your shield raised, you have to lower your shield and open yourself to attack in order to kick.
  3. 8ball

[Suggestion] An alternative to preset game-type servers.

Omzdog said:
    No its because battle is the best game mode. Its pure 'mono e mono' killing.

Actually, I prefer dm, tdm and siege precisely because of the utter boredom that follows being killed in the first couple of minutes of battle mode. There is absolutely nothing to do, sometimes for up to five minutes at a time.

Anyway, I think the solution is making gametype votable. Surely the ability to vote for siege once in a while would end people's fixation on battle mode and allow for some more variety.
  4. 8ball

Do you like Reflective Friendly Fire?!

Agreed, I dislike FF (reflective or otherwise) with a passion. So many accidents, it detracts from gameplay.
  5. 8ball

M&B Warband Beta version 0.660 is released

crazycracka said:
    The admins can change how the FF works: Reflective, Shared, or Normal.  Being able to vote on what kind of FF would be nice.

Agreed 100%

Melee FF should be votable. I personally find it more destructive (griefing, anger-inspiring) than what is gained in realism. IRL people have much more control over their weapons, so I think FF off is perfectly legitimate to reflect that control we do not have in a game.
  6. 8ball

[BUG] .660 Cant join Servers

Can't connect here either  :sad:
  7. 8ball

[suggestion] A_Mustang's idea for the dramatic overhaul of the swadian cavalry

No, keep the coursers. I'd make heavy horses substantially cheaper for Swadians than they are now. I'd ride a hunter/charger for the armour benefit if it weren't far out of reach, gold-wise.
  8. 8ball

lost my hotmail and dont get the beta test mails

PM Daegoth. He might be able to help you out.
  9. 8ball

GUI Improvements

I agree.

I'd also love to see a view chat history key.
  10. 8ball

M&B Warband Beta Servers Open

Just got an invitation :grin:

I'm in Canada.
  11. 8ball

M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

PeteMcTee said:
    I tried signing up with my cd-key but I never got the email. Also, I tried p.m.ing one of the developers but I don't think my messages ever sent because nothing shows up in the sent box. :sad: Could I possibly get an administrators email?

Thanks,
          Pete

Same here. No reply to my PMs, and it didn't appear in the sent messages.
  12. 8ball

New Ranking System in place (Gone down a rank? Look here to find out why)

Great! This is good for me, because although I haven't posted all that much, I read stuff here often  :smile:
  13. 8ball

Swadia gone, but I have a tower full of their lords...what now? :P

I think other factions will buy them out for you.
  14. 8ball

Brand new Trailer! IGN! sept 12 08!

David.M.F. said:
    thats illegal no ? they must have others game copy on this ftp, not just mount&blade ...

I checked a few subdirectories, and no, there are no full games posted there, except for the M&B press version (which might not even be a complete version), and it still needs a keycode anyway (like any other M&B release).

Merlkir said:
    I think it's no illegal. Both the ftp and the password are on public websites.

Indeed.

I'll post a rapidshare link to the manual shortly.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like you're on your own for now chaps :grin:
  15. 8ball

Brand new Trailer! IGN! sept 12 08!

Ringwraith #5 said:
    Well what is the damn password, then? :mad:

you'll find it... eventually :grin:

I'm downloading the manual and the press copy right now. Ridiculously low speeds though (42.7 KB/sec)
  16. 8ball

Version 0.951 Bug reports

Zuwxiv said:
    Are the save games supposed to be incompatible? Just from .950 to .951 it doesn't appear that the save games work.

They never maintain compatibility between beta versions. (at least not in recent memory)
  17. 8ball

Mount&Blade version 0.890 is out!

Make sure it isn't being blocked by a firewall
Back
Top Bottom