Search results for query: *

1. What scared you today?

Pfuu... I just woke up from the scariest coolest dream experience i ever had. I took a nap, and then the next thing i know i am lying down on my side feeling heavy.. Something weird has happened and i knew its the Sleep paralyses but whats weird is that i can move, i feel like i slowly change position but at the same time when i open my eyes and i see my room i didnt(my room took a while to render).. then this etheral weird thing comes from behing my bed (i had closed eyes, heard its undead like breathing and moving) right up to my head and i feel its weird breath on my cheeks.

When that eases i start the struggle to wake me up, i actually managed to fell down(interesting detail, i felt a LOT of spider webs on my right hand under my bed) flying on the floor around the room but again im on my bed.. I prayed- felt like i did the cross thing but i couldnt even hear me mumbling and felt like whatever etheral observers were in my room they dissappeared into the walls.

Then, i hear my door open, finally my mom heard me mumble so she came to check up on me, i opened my eyes and she is crouching right next to me, im telling her im paralyzed i cant move what the hell happened help me pls..and she just went for my neck and i heard a gnawling noise for a second then she came back looking right in my eyes with her menacing look like this:" :evil: "and i thought (omg am i poisoned am i gonna get eaten WHAT THE FUKC) and asked her "What are you going to do to me" and she is still looking at me with that look and she said "Evil"....

And that snapped me out of it, first time i was so shocked by a dream in my life..

2. Congratulations

Congratulations! I have a little problem thought.. I have a lot of problems running this mod..A error box crashing the game...something about C++ Is this common?
  3. Would You Rather

The god
  4. Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

Thanks, but still i let the adventure pass away and made a new one... Somehow at night the village i stayed in was ambushed by goblins, i got up..me the only one awake at dawn and with my companion.. who sprinted northwest... I followed him a bit and then some goblin crossbowman made me unconcious... I was unconcious for about a minute.. my companion who saw that was running back and forth screaming "THIS ISNT HAPPENING"
    The goblin eventually killed me but as i finally saw what happened.. oddly, the goblin was punching me in the head all the time while keeping a friendly conversation with me "Greetings, i am Goblin -------- " then punched me some more times, until i finally died, while my companion was still just screaming "THIS ISNT HAPPENING" and running back and forth..
    AMAZING!
    I want to play this new DF yet its just odd and broke :grin:
  5. Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

I just slew 20 soldiers in a fort one by one strangled and their necks hacked off, the lady got maimed too, but i just cant pass the faking quest about driving the fort we are at skirmish with away( Adventure mod Hearthhprson quest)
  6. Would You Rather

I would rather masturbate....
    Hardcore BDSM love or **** Thor?
  7. Post *Your* Dreamier Women Ver-4.158

The Dark Robin said:
    Also, why are all the dreamiest girls on Game of Thrones?

Because G.R.R. Martin knows how to throw a party..
  8. Jokes and other assorted atrocities.

Why does a man decapitate his left arm?

Because he feels its the right thing to do.
  9. Missing Arenas

While running version 2.55 on 1.158 Warband i have a problem with Tournaments, it doesnt matter if i ticked enable tournament enhancements, all fighters spawn randomly together on a plain field.. EDIT:I use Floris Gameplay version..
  10. Would You Rather

Neither, if i am silent, i am silent, if i would say the first thing that comes to my mind, i would be silenced..
  11. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Svanhufvud said:
    I re-installed the game, and i was able to resume my old game. Sweet.

Not to pester you Swyter, but the changes on your trello board seems nice, and i'm wondering when we can expect a patch?
    Im wondering the same, i hope ASAP he finishes fixing formations AI...
  12. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I still believe Swyter is working on that too, its i think the last thing needed, with the banners done to finally releaase the anticipated patch, i want it NOW :grin:
  13. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Yes, but where are the links? Cant see any of them in "Done"..
  14. Post *Your* Dream Women

Keep it up, i just love the black and white pic, just the perfect match of boobs to body to face to hair..
  15. Omegle

:grin: **** yall yelly.
  16. Omegle

Jelly? Its still better than your funny funny cRapist talk :grin:
  17. Omegle

I just tried this for the first time evrr, AND the SECOND time i actually am talking to a GIRL(SERIOUSLY) That is from the same city as me, and she is 15. Roght now we are chatting and i hope we may meet as she sheems pretty interesting :smile:
    PS: Got her skype, no sharing! >:-/
  18. Guild of craftsmen

I wonder if i can install 4.3 version to the 3.3.2 version of the mod+ OSP pack...
  19. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey, i wonder why your mod is not on the frontpage... I think you deserve it right now..
  20. In-battle casualties report

Hey, an off topic complaint, i just downloaded this thing and started it all up. When i start new game i just went to Praven, sold and bought something and then left, right when i left my game crashed with a message saying "Invalid opcode 8". I have no second WSE folder and this is all new on ym PC... Cmon i just want to play a sligtly improved Native game after a long time, where does all these stupid errors come from?
Back
Top Bottom