Search results for query: *

• Users: Ulvebane
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Characters from fiction

I am currently reading through the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, and it has so far inspired three characters/playthroughs of this mod. It just feels very Phantasy to me, although it isn't D&D. Anyway, just wanted to promote the books (two so far, a third in the making), as they are...
  2. I truly and utterly hate roads in this game!

They have no benefits whatsoever, and they screw up pathing in the most annoying way when around them. More than once I've been caught by pursuers because my little sprite suddenly decided to head for the nearby road, into the arms of danger. What's the point of them?! That's it, really...
  3. Sped up gameplay in the newest version, 0.721a?

I played the 0.7 version for a good 10-15 levels, but then updated to the current one, and it seems to have sped up the movement/game when on the overhead map. This is problematic to me, it causes me to have way to many unintended encounters! At early levels there are a lot of parties I'd rather...
  4. Getting too comfortable too fast!

I really like this mod, magic and all. I have established myself as the ruler of my own kingdom, ruling most of the desert where the undead and Sarranids used to be, with lords to match the holdings and a standing army of high-level troops plus a good deal of denars in my coffers. And this is...
  5. Let't plays of warband?

I like watching the occasional Mount & Blade: Warband let's play, but I can't seem to find any on youtube that play on anything but the easiest setting. And that's just not good enough.  :D I am not amazing myself, but play at 105% difficulty I believe. So anyone know of any let's players out...
Back
Top Bottom