Search results for query: *

1. What do you think?

Hi there, long time not played Brytenwalda and now i am back and feel the phantastic athmosphere of this mod again, but... Yes, but i feel a little not realistic if i get hit or try to get hitted from a wall of throwing spears... how is it realitic that a single men carries 15-20 throwing...
  2. Someone there?

Hi friends of this mod and the DarkAge, in Germany there will be a "big" battle next to my hometown. http://mittelalterpark.de/ Is someone there to teach them a lesson in shieldwall taktics :-) ? Greetings Snuggydoodle
  3. Problem with game mechanics (bug?)

Hi there, my name is Sihtrik Kjartanson and i am a vasall of Ruire Faelan mac Colmain Mair (Laigin). As fiefs i got Dun na mBroc, Urnaidhe and Boher Bue. Our Enemy the Mumain were beaten because of our seek and destroy tactics. They only have left the city of Dun lasgach with a ~500men defence...
  4. Upgrade Trees not complete?

Hi there, it seems that the upgradetrees are not complete at all... * So i miss the "Ship Captain" and the "Bandit Leader" in the OutlawsTree... * And i miss the lines who can to who upgrade (oh weh ist mein englisch schlecht) for example Townsman to Archer i think. * In one FactionTree (i think...
  5. get_object failed for mesh: skybox_clean(r)_08 error

Hi there, anyone a solution because of this problem that i have sometimes??? Thx Snuggydoodle PS: don´t know it was clean or clear sorry
  6. Where is my real dark Brytenwalda gone?

Hi there, i miss my real dark Brytenwalda with the deep green plains and the deep forests. I have installed Bryt 1.35 and the Grafical Submod for 1.35 but i miss my real dark Brytenwalda :-(. Any solutions? Thx Snuggydoodle
  7. Freeing a prisoner

Hi there, i have the problem that my game freezes at the point i wanna break into a prison (especially in Licidfelth) at the point going in. Has someone tryed to free a prisoner, too? Thx for informations. Snuggy
  8. Build a circunvallation

Hi Guys, i played the old Brytenwalda mod really often and now i see the new version tops the old in all points... But if you bring such a lot new features in pls write a little more like "how to use" or "how to do this". Even i try to build a circunvallation he told me i will have not enough...
Back
Top Bottom