Search results for query: *

1. Raelzak

Bionic Commando

Forgive the ignorance, but it looks like a Prince of Persia style plaformer/action?

Looks ****ing badass, even if just for the awesome scenery and landscape.
  2. Raelzak

I just ****ing died a little.

You could try the old "nah the translated e-book, **** I forget the URL I'll get it to you by 5:00" then google it up. My friend likes that one.
  3. Raelzak

My new website, made with html coding!

Fun fact; www.infestation.com

goes

here!
  4. Raelzak

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Ironically enough, followed up with Plain White Ts  :roll:

The Who - Love, Reign O'er Me
  5. Raelzak

Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
  6. Raelzak

Animal Death Match Substitute Match 6 - 1 King Cobra vs 1 Grizzly Bear

Gorillas, especially if they find the monolith and learn that instead of trying to eat the bones, they can use them as tools!

Wrong era?
  7. Raelzak

Evolution or Creation?

Vilhjalmr said:
    Pardon? Everything is caused by something else. It's an observable fact.

The key is to find out what the cause is.

My bad, we're talking causality here, I though you were going to start in with a destiny spiel.
  8. Raelzak

Evolution or Creation?

Vilhjalmr said:
    And in the end, chance is nothing more than an illusion. Everything happens for a reason.

That makes as much sense as Eogan's argument, I understand it all now!
  9. Raelzak

Serious discussion only!

Bulle said:
    1980934_2d412f7264_m.jpg

Yes.

Look at this clown in the top right corner.

"Awww yeah. . ."
  10. Raelzak

What if america was never discovered? or didn't exist.

EmoGrass said:
    well this seems like an interesting debate, i fixed the english thing because it seemed to get a few of you mad, and sorry that my histroy was wrong.  but anyways, its nice to learn most people hate my country :smile:

Yeah, it's a little known fact.
  11. Raelzak

What if america was never discovered? or didn't exist.

Assembly line! Also, ridiculous satellite + internet prices (damn you Bell and your stolen telephone invention!)
  12. Raelzak

Animal Death Match Substitute Match 6 - 1 King Cobra vs 1 Grizzly Bear

Anyone that's hunted or hiked up north has seen the damage a moose can do. Moose, hands down.
  13. Raelzak

Our Lady Peace - Dirty Walls

Why can't they go back to how they were before Gravity? At least Healthy in Paranoid Times was decent I s'pose : /
  14. Raelzak

Evolution or Creation?

Eh, I've never argued that he didn't exist, for more or less the same reasons that you do. No matter how critical or pro-Rome/anti-Xeno Roman historians were (well, a good chunk of them, I'd like to except Polybius from that list on the grounds that he realized Rome subjugated Carthage and that they were in fact, not barbarians), they were usually quite accurate. The thing is though, he never agrees to Christ having divine powers, only that he claimed to them, caused a revolt in Judea, and possibly caused his followers to burn Rome (though not purposefully, and indeed that may have been a manufactured lie).

Anyway, don't mean to get off-topic, just saying it doesn't prove Jesus was divine (though you never claimed it did, I feel it necessary to point that out).
  15. Raelzak

Evolution or Creation?

As far as I see it, if Tacitus only mentions Jesus as an aside and in passing thought, he's not good enough to be my deity :lol:
  16. Raelzak

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

Man, I don't know what it is, but since I've started playing God with this water, I'm just drowning anything that moves. This game is too fun.
  17. Raelzak

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

Sir Prince said:
    Owned!  :twisted:

Now how many games let you be that creative without having had the devs put it in as one of a few ways to go through a level.

Yeah, I love the sheer sandbox level of it.

Lost-Lamb said:
    Channel out both the redirection and the dry river and wait for winter (if your area is cold enough). When it freezes dig away the ice from the soon to be dry riverbed and wall it off from the rest of the river.

Well there's an interesting thought, I never knew you could dig out ice. Does it need to be moved away like stone or something after it's mined? Other then that, that's a brilliant idea.
  18. Raelzak

Nabutso said:
    The Doors - Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)

I was just listening to that, that song is ****ing incredible.

The Doors - Riders on the Storm
  19. Raelzak

Snow!

octavian said:
    I'm in Canada... no snow, no rain, just cold and windy right now.

BC? Because even down here in southern Ontario smog central we have snow.
  20. Raelzak

Fearless - Pink Floyd

This guy's pretty good, I need to learn this song.
Back
Top Bottom