Search results for query: *

1. Armie_knock

MnB2 banerlord

it looks ****ing awesome IM SO HYPED!!!!!!1111 :!: :!: :!:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:  :fruity:  :party:  :iamamoron: :dead: :dead:
  2. Armie_knock

Everything wrong with Mount and Blade Warband, an indepth

After thousands of hours playing this game,I decided to make a list with things that could be changed to make it a better game. Everyone can have their own oppinions,as this is a very subjective topic. Feel free to leave a comment if you do ,or do not, agree. Anyways,here it is :
  3. Armie_knock

What happend to this mod?

What happened to this mod? I miss it so much, anyone care to fill me in? Nostalgia is hard >.<
  4. Armie_knock

What heppend to Phoenix?

Hello guys. The players that have been here for a longer time might remember a person named "Pheonix". He's profile pic looked a bit like Novs. This dude also got creazy ideas etc. Always made many thread about stuffs. Does anyone remember his full name? And does anyone knows where he is...
  5. Armie_knock

"collect 5 men"

Hello :) I found this bug when i was at my friends house. We started a new singleplayer and got the 5 men. When we came to the tavern, the dude we got the quest from said we need 5 men  :shock: No one was wounded/hurt. I thought it was just my friends Warband bugging, so when i came home i tried...
  6. Armie_knock

Amount of players.

Hello. This is more of a question to Taleworlds, but everyone is free to guess. I would like to know, if you give out the information, how many warband copies you have sold? 1 million? 100.000 thousands? And do you know how many is active? Because i got really chocked when someone said there's...
  7. Armie_knock

Some wierd shut downs/crashes

I have my shadows and sttuffs on, but when i play for some time (a few hours meybe) i suddenly crash :/ I don't lag or anything, just crash and a message saying warband have stopped working pops up. Sometimes it happens after 5 minutes, sometimes i can play for hours. Help please if you can :}
  8. Armie_knock

Tutorials-interested?

Some random clips from the night Some duels from this evening on Ndition Duel with Garoslav A (very) short montage Siege Teamkilling Madness and Some Duels Hello people! My name is Daniel and I'm 14 years old and i live in Sweden. I have been thinking of  starting making warband...
  9. Armie_knock

Unbann request

Name under which you were banned - Not sure, maybe 68th Cdt Daniel Server(s):Officiel, dont know about LB. What was happening when you got banned: No idea. Time and date: I last played about 1 year ago. User Identification Number (If you can): WTF is this? :P
  10. Armie_knock

The Kicking Knights [K_K] Recruiting

Hello! I just started this clan and im the only member so far :D This clan accept anyone, no matter skill or skin color. All that is recruired is that you can speak decent english  :) My steam name is armie133 (lowercase), i am a skillfull fighter that have been playing a long time, and will...
  11. Armie_knock

Gold Farming (4m gold)

Gold farming is just way too overpowered. Dont ask why i play on lowest graphics,i can handle better but i find it more pleasant on lowest when playing Pw Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  12. Armie_knock

Random lags

Hi!First off, i LÖV3 TH!Z MÖD. But the strange thang is wen i play i can get some randoms lag. Just like goin slyin some frakin outlawZ at te m1N3zZz my screen freeze up and keep changing before 2 images,one before the lag, and exactly the last thing i saw before the lag. I can play any mod on...
  13. Armie_knock

"wrong module"

Hi! I downloaded this mod, and installed,like always. But when i have to select server (PW worlds beta 1, i think its) it says this game is running a module that isnt installed on this computer. I have the latest warband version, and never had problem with other MP mods. Any ideas?  :(
Back
Top Bottom