Search results for query: *

• Users: Bascavia10
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bascavia10

Important question!

Does anybody know a program to simply convert, for example, .max files to .obj files without downloading the Max thing itself?
  2. Bascavia10

Latin-speaking-topic

Pro dicere in latinus. Erroris in grass sunt preabere. That bloody sentence costed me many seconds while I´m at the Grammar School... guess I´ll have to look my Latin over once again...  :?
  3. Bascavia10

Converter Program

Is there somekind of program which allows you to convert, for example, .max files to .obj files (yes I know download the trial, but by some change, is there no easier way)  :?: Thanks in advance  :wink:
  4. Bascavia10

Support voor een patch

Op zich kan ik wel een patch maken, maar dat gaat kostbare tijd kosten, dus wie zou het iets vinden?
  5. Bascavia10

SP Fantasy [New unit tree + start with factions | Recruiting!] D&D

In desperate need of suggestions! D&D | Divided and Devoted Don´t expect to much of this mod - I can´t be online very frequent ´coz of school (bah, hate it) Featuring 10 Factions: smaller factions, bigger war Over 100 new troops (hope module_troops.py can handle it  :P ) A new map (not sure...
  6. Bascavia10

Need Python code

Because I'm on holiday I wouldn't be able to respond but if you know the anwser. For my modification, I want an option to ambush - a special battle, in wich you gain an tactical advantage: you start on a tower so your archers can shoot better at the enemy. However, I need a script/python code...
  7. Bascavia10

Wat vind je van Nederlands?

Hoe zit het met de liefhebberij van de taal. Mijn antwoord: ik vind het hier goed maar in het buitenland spreek ik liever de taal van dat land zelf, al kan ik dt niet  :wink: Maar ik zou het wel willen.
  8. Bascavia10

SP Native Ago Ergo Sum - "Mount&Trade" - Need Help!

I trade, so I exist When humanity passed the death, blood, poorness and illness of the Dark Ages and the Early Middleages, like a new dawn, the Late Medieval period began. Trade flourished again like in the ancient times, when the Romans ruled the roast, and guilds are enstablished, trade...
  9. Bascavia10

Modding Question

For the ABR mod I need to know: How you get a fief? By the king? Or isn't it possible yet? Thanks, Stante Pede, Bascavia10
  10. Bascavia10

Mayor Wings 3D problem!

I'll have no middle mouse button, so how i can rotate? Is their another way, or an way to change this?
  11. Bascavia10

Nederlandse Patch voor MB. 894

Tsja, ik weet niet of Sampsino nog aanwezig is maja... Ik wou dus bezig gaan met deze patch. Ik weet nog niet wanneer ik eraan ga beginnen, maar ik heb alle hulp nodig die voorhanden is.
  12. Bascavia10

My signature!

I have the feeling some admin is behind this... My URL from my sig changed to something like http://imageshack.us/PENISue. The original link was a false try so i gain more points on a game of mine. Who did this???? It's quite embrassing if things happen wich you don't know of. I placed this...
  13. Bascavia10

Infinite code

For my mod i inserted a battle in wich you and your enemy have 5000 men. In total 10.000 men, cause i dindn't know the infite code. Even now i had my battlesize on 76:  you can guess what happened, it crashed. For that reason i'd like to know the infite code. What's it?
  14. Bascavia10

MountPossible - The only impossible mod (New Progress Report 5-10-07)

MOUNTPOSSIBLE A funny Mount&Blade minimod MountPossible is a combination of Mount&Blade and impossible: MountPossible. Quickly said, an impossible version for Mount&Blade. It will just be a funny game and you will always die. Sometimes, you will come far. But you always die, coz'its impossible...
  15. Bascavia10

Why so many people hate Christanity?

Two points: 1. The bible agrees with the fact you don't may bash people of any other reglions, you need to respect them. You even have to help them if they are in problems, and you don't must murder them out. Why the medieval popes did it? They where no really Christains, they where just men...
  16. Bascavia10

Tales of Cunera Roleplay

Tales of Cunera thread This Roleplay is based on my game COD: Together The 3th world war occured and now, in the 26th century, the people of the world are trying to lick up their wounds and rebuild their strengh. However, most of their knowledge was destroyed same with their tanks and infantry...
  17. Bascavia10

Next MB Member (THAT MEANS DEVOLPER) Changed 26 sep

If you want a other candidate, please post then.
  18. Bascavia10

Mount&Blade Online - Recruting phase (Updated 26-09-07)

NO ITS NOT A MB MULTIPLAYER VERSION! Also, i had no idea where to place it so i did here. Hope its right. Well, i had enough positive votes to at least do it. Only 10 people voted they wouldn't play, 22 people say they must see first and 10 people said they would play. So i decided to do it. I...
  19. Bascavia10

Mijn grote vraag

TADAA... maak je gereed, hier komt hij! Waarom neemt Taleworlds niet iemand aan zoals Highlander, of Razz of zoiemand! Het spel opzich is goed, het idee is leuk en met de scripting is ook niet mis maar het grote probleem is, denk ik, gewoon het feit dat de graphics ongelooflijk slecht zijn...
  20. Bascavia10

Where can i download 3DS Max?

See title.
Back
Top Bottom