Search results for query: *

• Users: MoToM
  • Order by date
  1. MoToM

Resolved Cant make peace

Same problem. Attacked Vlandians to loot as independent clan (no kingdom), joined Sturgia as merc or a bit, when I parted ways with them, still at war with Vlandia and now my attempts at peace are stuck in the loop czarnuh5 describes.
  2. MoToM

Not liking Bannerlord as much as I hoped, (Two handed weapons especially)

A Bardiche in my hands and 30 Fians at my back, my personal Nirvana.
  3. MoToM

Vassal system

Not quite what you describe but the Warband mod L'aigle has a rank system, starting right rom the bottom. As an aside, there is a mod I hope makes its way to Bannerlord.
  4. MoToM

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

Admiral Nelson said:
    The original game had almost NOTHING in it's earlier versions, yet we still bought it and we still played it.

You just gave me a massive nostalgia rush. Oh Zendar, my dear Salt Mines, where are you now?
  5. MoToM

Updates on 1.34?

nothingto said:
    You guys are awesome.

quoted for absolute truth, can't be said enough so I'll repeat it. You guys are awesome.
  6. MoToM

1776?

Hi guys, Does anyone have any idea where the 1776 mod went? I was really looking forward to that (not as much as Bret 1.334, obviously) but I can no longer see it anywhere. I have searched all over the forum to no avail. I apologise now if its staring me in the face, sometimes I can be so...
  7. MoToM

Poll: When would you like to be 1.34 version released?

I'm a Celt and I want to bash some Saxon skulls
  8. MoToM

the burning land

Thorgil said:
    i´m not quite sure how to put this in words, but if you read either the uhtred or the arthus saga written by bad ass cornwell...
    it is SOOOO damn magnificent

This, oh so very much this.
    Never have the Arthur legends seemed so real, so visceral. Leather/cloth armour, small keeps, brutal bloody violence. So good it hurts.
    Also, how good is Gwynevyrs brother, I forget his name, goes into battle with a sword in one hand and a flaming torch in the other, fights like a dervish. Arthur follows him into the Saxon formation laughing like a nutter. Great books.
  9. MoToM

News: Presentation of feature 1.34: NAVAL WARFARE

I am in awe, you guys have gone so far beyond where I, or possibly even the Devs, thought this could go.

I wish you guys were working on the A Song of Ice and Fire mod, you could truly do that excellent book series justice. Nice dark styling and innovative game mechanics.

Thank you for your wonderful efforts, and thank you for reinvigorating my interest in Mount & Blade. I've not played this much for more than a year.

Another thank you for including Aberystwyth, although I feel compelled to Rule that area as its where I live, and its not an easy area to forge a Kingdom.
  10. MoToM

SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Great to see work continues on this, I have been dreaming of a mod for ASoIaF for so long.

Hope you guys consider using the Dark Ages Look mod, can't recall its exact name but it would make this mod nice and dark, as it should be.

Good luck with this, I will be following your progress.
  11. MoToM

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Finding this has just made my day. Brytenwalda was already a great mod, to find a Roman submod is a dream come true.

Thank you Vympel and any peons you had help you, thank you very much indeed.
  12. MoToM

EGWarband

Good news dude, looking forward to having my head caved in by all you nutters.

Still would very much like to see a single player version for Warband......
  13. MoToM

EGWarband

ONYX!!?!!
  14. MoToM

EGWarband

Oh happy day, great news.
    So good to see you active again Chel, Warband has been missing out on your midas touch.
  15. MoToM

Expanded Gameplay III (Download v0.95e)

Best news I've heard all year. Heres hoping you decide to grant our wishes.

Great to see you still around Chel.
  16. MoToM

Still no new version??

Oh no, what have you heard?
    This would mean the loss of one of M&Bs best modders. Think of all the cool scripts Chel wrote for EG that are now used across many mods.
  17. MoToM

Expanded Gameplay III (Download v0.95e)

Welcome to M&B as it should be cardgame.
    Heres hoping (praying) Chel decides to bring this to WB, oh please.
  18. MoToM

Still no new version??

Hi all, Chel especially.
    Like many here I believe EG to be the absolute pinnacle when it comes to M&B mods.
    EGII was a work of true genius and it looked as though EGIII was heading the same way.
    Now, sadly, I will have to wait and see if Chel still has the M&B bug.

To Chel specifically: Please, oh please, would you consider bringing EG to Warband. If I'm honest I don't play M&B as much as I used to, mainly because EG has made the vanilla game seem a little tame, so again, please consider putting us out of our misery.

P.S. Please
  19. MoToM

Pets pics

New thread so I have to repost these.
    1000476.jpg
    1000476.jpg
    hangingbird.jpg
    lazybugger.jpg
    spid1.jpg

Among many others.
  20. MoToM

SP Medieval Musket Era The Death of the Renaissance 1524-1546 [On Hold for Warband]

Just adding my hopeful voice to the clamour. I would love to see this mod resurrected as some of the content shown has been excellent.
    Obviously RL comes first but I do hope Gallus sees some of this and lets us know if he plans to continue, whenever that may be.
Back
Top Bottom