Search results for query: *

1. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

Caba`drin said:
    @Knight

No problem with what you just described. That's how 'normal' Diplomacy would work, too.
    You need to sign a non-aggression treaty before you can sign any other agreements. And to be able to sign a non-aggression treaty, you need to have been recognized by the Kingdom in question.

If you've further questions about this process--such as how to become recognized--search the rest of the Diplomacy forum. This is working correctly.

I was able to sign a non-aggression treaty, no prob with that. But I have no option to establish a trade accord, defense pact or alliance after making the truce.

I'll check the forum more. Thanks.
  2. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

Caba`drin said:
    KnightofPhoenix said:
    It's excellent! But how do I sign trade / defensive / alliance agreements? I tried sending an emissary after signing a truce, but the option wasn't there.
    There was no option to send the emissary? That's strange, I didn't edit any of Diplomacy's code. I just added mine. You installed +PBOD over Diplomacy, right? And you're using a real minister, not the "local nobleman"?

I can send emissaries. But I only have the option to sign a non-aggression treaty, threaten with war, send gifts, send my regards to a monarch and declare war. I figured maybe the other options show up once I make a truce. They didn't.

And yes I did install it over Diplomacy.
    And my head minister is my character's wife (maybe that's the problem?).

I have 1300+ renown, 99 right to rule, 99 honor and max relationship with the kingdom of Nords. Made a truce with them, and I still didn't' get the option to expand upon it. When I send their king my regards, he omits titles and doesn't recognize me as king. Is that the problem?
    I have max right to rule and max relation with the kingdom, what more could he want?

Thanks.
  3. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

It's excellent! But how do I sign trade / defensive / alliance agreements? I tried sending an emissary after signing a truce, but the option wasn't there.
Back
Top Bottom