Search results for query: *

• Users: Duckie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Duckie

East NA Servers - Not Working

Hello Taleworlds, North American player here. Recently I tried queneing skirmish with two teams of 12 players. The wait time said ten minutes, despite before it worked instantly. Please review the functionality of your east NA servers so that we can play again and gain loot for skins and the...
  2. Duckie

MP: Suggestion - Cheering

I think cheering should be added to multiplayer with the O button just like single player.
  3. Duckie

Suggestion: Duel Server Throne

Every chair in single player can be sat on, the throne on the dueling servers viewing the arena should be able to be sat on as well as it signifies status and would be a nice role playing device.
  4. Duckie

NW Installer Failure

I played NW a long time ago, but I have recently tried to install it again but cannot because it seems to no longer be able to detect my directory which is not on Steam, but since the key is not either I did not think it would be a problem. If anyone is available to help me it would be greatly...
  5. Duckie

SP - UI Loading Screen Suggestion

Hi, whomever may be reading this. I think it would be a cool aesthetic idea to add the red filling the black bar loading screen as seen in Warband and the original game. The horseman on the loading screen can lead the red loading bar as the loading progresses. This is a small request, but I feel...
  6. Duckie

1.5 Combat Adjustment Review

Hello Taleworlds, I am reviewing the 1.5 beta branch combat as I feel my input would be necessary. I am absolutely in full support of these new changes, the combat feels far smoother than ever before, I have been participating in the beta since October 2019 and I can firmly say this is much...
  7. Duckie

Dreadsword

"Fear My Blade," Dreadsword has returned from its death, from the shame of the ashes of Tinadel, Duckie has elected to begin a new regime of malignant forces. From vast years of studying arcane sorcery he has resurrected a physical being to lead this enigmatic army. Utilizing his abilities with...
  8. Duckie

Resolved Relations decreasing randomly?

Hello, TaleWorlds and Bladers, I have encountered this issue where the clan I am trying to increase my relation with a clan which is starting to hate me? Every election when I have enough influence I will favor on their side, I follow their armies when they host them and I have done two quests...
  9. Duckie

Lords Escaping Prison With Ease

Greetings, Prophecy of Pendor community! I am a player of this great module as well and have unfortunately found myself here to inquire about a problem I have been recently experiencing with my game. With this newest update I have had loads of fun being a vassal of the Fiersdsvain and wrecking...
  10. Duckie

Someone Posted Your Mod On Another Forum

https://www.moddb.com/mods/light-darkness-heroes-of-calradia/#7099371 Someone by the name of Saigan has taken your mod and posted it on moddb. I am unsure if he had consent or if he did it as it seemed fit. The screenshots and summary may not be what the mod creators intend the advertise.
  11. Duckie

Losing Something!

Hey! I did the scroll thing Is it suppost to take your CHA to 0? ((((For)))) ultimite power?  :oops: I quit without saving right when it happened!
Back
Top Bottom