Search results for query: *

• Users: TheSlain
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Let’s be very candid...

Hello Bannerlords, This may be a tad long, but before I go on I want to say I enjoy Bannerlord and I really enjoyed Mount and Blade WB. My main concern right now is depth. Warband was great for what it was and how long ago it was made. However Bannerlord is feeling like it’s going to...
  2. New Patches Broke My Game

Hello, I went away for work for one week, and when i come back i noticed that Bannerlord was updated (per usual, awesome updates from Taleworld!). However, now when i try to update the game, it says "resume". I click to resume patch and it "updates" for a second, and goes back to pause. The...
  3. Roadmaps and Implementations?

Hello, Just finished my first full game of Bannerlord without crashes or corruptions and grabbed my first Castle and 2 fiefs from the King of the South until the entire map was taken over by Vlandia. Figured the land was tamed, i was allowed to keep my fiefs and castles, and decided to live...
  4. Unsure about correct installation

Hello Modders!   Just downloaded and installed the mod.  Played it for a few mins but didnt notice any enhancements in the beginning. I am now questioning if i installed it right.  I downloaded the diplomacy module and installed that.  I heard that installing this in the diplomacy module would...
Back
Top Bottom