Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Are there any unbreakable lances?

And will any of the Silverstag or expanded Floris aspects get incorporated, such as the easier to read menus for faction wars, companion equipment, a trade record book, and so on?
  2. Question about adding new troops

Leifdin, could you post the stats of the troop trees (even if its just the Armor/Melee/Ranged rating), perhaps on the wiki page?
  3. General Questions

Thanks for the answers Leifdin, I'm excited about the incoming news.

One more: is there a way to alter your personal faction troops and customize them in game or is that a task for Morgh's editor?
  4. General Questions

So as to not clog the board, I have a general question:

Is the Vanguard Party Role supposed to be available in 0.26 or not? I see it on the wiki but haven't found it in game.

Will the Quest page on towns that says "This page left blank intentionally" be changed in 0.27 or is that not a feature that is being worked on?

Are the production centers responsive to the world - so for instance, if I build nothing but dyeworks do I later get wrecked because of the excess silk running around or is that a sound economic policy? I've been trying to diversify but it's just not very effective for income management.

I miss the Bastard Scimtar from Floris.

Mod is great, really like what is happening with it.
  5. Recruiting Guide?

zapbab I think that your guide should be added to the Silverstag wiki, I found it very helpful - I did not realize that your T4 upgraded troops were Veterans or that you could dismiss them and hire back Veterans. That changes the ball game for me so thanks!
  6. Version 2.5 released

So happy to see this update, I am downloading it now.

Now for a real medieval experience instead of Skyrim!
  7. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones - Official Thread

Robis said:
    Cooperation will save the world (?)

With this one, the "A Song of Ice and Fire" one and the Russian one, there's a voltron-effect of greatness possible. If the people involved are amenable to working together. Everyone could split up the different areas and refine them, including the Essos continent where the Free Cities are and Daenaryas with the Dothraki and Slaver Bay, etc.

I think that the Floris mod is working on having Naval combat be there too - maybe getting their help could allow the Ironborn and Free Cities factions to be a very faithful representation of their faction (in book and in the series).

Really great work so far, I hope that it continues (and maybe some cooperation will occur for even greater heights)!
  8. [M] Throne in Conspiracy - Chapter One: Winter is coming...

Will this one be only in Turkish? It looks awesome!
  9. Player Troop Tree

Thanks for the update! I love this mod!

Another quick question is:

Is there a change in economics in this mod, so that you can't just buy velvet shops for maximum money? And along with that, I remember that there were a couple towns where you wanted to buy something different. Does anyone know where that is? Thanks.
  10. Player Troop Tree

Is there a custom player troop tree in all the additions of the faction troop trees in the Floris mod? And can it be modified at all? Thanks
  11. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Hey, this program is excellent, thanks so much. It has really enhanced the game for me - better tournament payouts and more bandits, which has been great.

Are there any plans to incorporate turning the Firearms skill on and off in it? And a related program, but separate one which allows me to give my character items would also be incredibly appreciated.

Thanks!
  12. How to get items

Thanks for the info. That's too bad. As a work around, is there a way to make masterwork items show up with more frequency?
  13. How to get items

King of Scotland said:
    Benedict the Mourningstar said:
    I searched, but I don't think I saw anything else about this.

Is there a way to get certain items through the console or any other means? I'd like to have the best weapons but it's such a hassle to find the stuff and the information about what the different names (Masterwork, Thick, Champion, Stubborn, Tempered, Balanced, etc) isn't perfect.

Thanks
    Press ~ + shift and type in cheatmenu, there's the list of all items.

About the names :
    Masterwork is the best there is,  the item has been upgraded to the max.
    Champion only applies to horses but that also means the best type of that horse.
    Tempered and balanced both add speed, damage and/or lenght to the weapon.
    Stubborn means the horse is harder to control and/or slower/weaker.
    Thick means the weapon has been added some speed and damage.

Right, I did that and I didn't find anything with the modifiers. That's what I was hoping to get, the tricked out items. And how many upgrades can something get? For instance, I've only seen a Heavy Morningstar, but do they come in Masterwork Tempered version like a Nord Sword I saw once?
  14. How to get items

I searched, but I don't think I saw anything else about this. Is there a way to get certain items through the console or any other means? I'd like to have the best weapons but it's such a hassle to find the stuff and the information about what the different names (Masterwork, Thick, Champion...
  15. Samurai gear

Ringwraith #5 said:
    Shik said:
    To get the rest of the samurai gear, enable edit mode in the configuration menu, startup the game in windowed mode, and go to Tihr/Jelkala. Then, press ctrl + e and add the prop "chest_a" to Jelkala and Tihr - then you can access the rest of the gear.
    Better way:
    Hit shift+~ to get the console, type cheatmenu. Camp, take an action, find an item. Go through the list until you find the samurai gear, then take it. Open the console again and type nocheatmenu. Done.
    (can be used to get all kinds of otherwise unobtainable items as well)

Is there a way for this to show the upgraded versions of weapons? I'd like to know what can get what kind of bonus and also to get some of the better weapons/armor possible, but without the hassle of going to each city and still being disappointed.
Back
Top Bottom