Search results for query: *

• Users: robbind
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. robbind

i really respect you're linaege??

I am playing as vassal with the antarians andere have 70+ relation with the grand paladin but i wonder what happens if you ask i really respect youre linaege will i become grand paladin or something ?
  2. robbind

mount and blade warband sword of damocles warlords gevechten vids

ik heb 3 video's gemaakt van toen ik aan het vechten was in de mod sword of damocles warlords http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kyqrSvxds HD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieze5T8Qeio&feature=channel_video_title niet HD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qccNGNuRKO0&feature=relmfu niet HD ik weet...
  3. robbind

wooow greatest glitch ever

i was walking around with 400 prisoners and i was lazy so i walked to my court and said can you transport al my prisoners to the prison, he said okay, so i was resting , and i saw that al the prisoners i had on that moment 100 or something they where in one time in my party, lool and they where...
  4. robbind

post fx error (please help me)

got a post fx error how to solve and i get runtime error what to do ?
  5. robbind

post fx error (please help me)

i can't play this game without error's one of the biggest problems is the postfx error what i get when i siege a town or when im done with it Please help me
  6. robbind

mount and blade warband op mac ?

kan je mount and blade warband op de macbook spelen en ja welk opstrart progamma gebruik je dan . Crossover of iets anders ? want ik heb ook een macbook zal wel vet zijn om op school lkkr te game ofzo
  7. robbind

i want to merge 2 mods with ech other but it wont work

i have download a merge program but the instrutions don't help me and i got really pissed know . it would make me very happy if someone knows a program for it or knows a way . please help me . sorry for my bad English . i am dutch and live in the netherlands
  8. robbind

a qeustion

i want to know something a bout a few things . i want to make a mod that you can make villages and castles and towns with the right material and stuff like that i want to start to make it in native . and if i got more experience i want to start to make my own map and things like that . after...
  9. robbind

online rpg server maken op warband

ik heb echt nice ideen over een online rpg sever op warband . en ik vraag me af hoe maak je een mod online en dat ie dan ook online blijft ?. ik hou me ideen voor me als iemand me kan helpen zeg het dan even . en nog een vraag hoe maak je het snelst en het aller best een map . iemand mee...
  10. robbind

mount and blade

:mrgreen:
  11. robbind

problems with banners

i havel downloaded a mod a clash of kings i wont work . when i saw that i was looking in the files there were so much missing files i have took the missing files from native and made copies of them and paste it in the map . okay when i was was done i loaded the game when i was making a character...
Back
Top Bottom