Search results for query: *

1. kozakyespana

New PW Server Idea

Hey guys, I feel like an idiot saying this so try not to beat me up too much for it since I already feel stupid. LOL  :D I was thinking of a type of PW server that would be just a place to hang out when youre bored. There could be activities like duels and such, but mostly one huge complex to...
  2. kozakyespana

What?!?!?!

Everytime I try to join a server (on "The Deluge") it says "This server is running a newer version (9.327) of Mount&Blade than the one you are currently running (1.143). Would you like to visit TaleWorlds download site now?" Could someone tell me wtf is that, and how to fix it?
  3. kozakyespana

Norse Poetry

Okay...I know it's not originally Norse :) And I know that it's a song but I wanted to share this With everyone. Pls submit your own poetry about Vikings (I will too)...or poetry that you know of. Lifeblood: Drink, for the wind blows cold and Drink for The Wolf runs free. Drink to the ships...
  4. kozakyespana

Playing mount&Blade on 2 different computers in the same house???

I love mount&blade. And so has my brother. But when I install it on his computer and try to play multiplayer on both of our computers at the same time, the game refuses to work and I cant play online again for a solid week. Anyone know what the deal is here? Thanks :)
  5. kozakyespana

What was your first battle like?

Im talking about your first REAL battle, not some little skirmish with bandits...if you want to include this however, you can. Battle would be at least 50 men involved in my books. mine was this: It was a night battle, 2 years ago. I had joined the Rhodoks as a mercenary (who had never fought...
  6. kozakyespana

The Cossacks of Zoporozhiya - a clan for both Warband and WFaS

I am thinking of starting a clan of Kozaky based on the Zoporozhiyan Period of the (Ukrainian) Cossacks. We will get together on Warband Servers, With Fire and Sword GAME servers AND With Fire and Sword MOD servers. But I want to make sure somebody will actually join. If you want to join please...
  7. kozakyespana

With Fire and Sword Mod

WHEN IN THE WORLD IS WITH FIRE AND sWORD MOD OF MOUNT&BLADE GONNA COME OUT?!?!?!?! Isus Khrystos ... Boh pomyluye, persh nizh ya mochytysya v shtany! Oy̆ ya tak pyanyy̆! &^%#$&%^#^%$@#%$@#&^@%!$#@%!$#@&^%#@^%$#@&*$^@*&^@#&^%@%$#^@%$#!^%$# Does anyone KNOW? (if you dont...you arnt helping)
  8. kozakyespana

Prince of Persia Mod

Hey guys, Merry X-mas!!! I was wondering if anyone was interested in making a mod on Prince of Persia. If you have only heard of it, PLEASE watch a walkthrough. I have never heard such a collection of inspiring tales! I promise I would do so myself, but I havent the slightest Idea HOW to...
Back
Top Bottom