Search results for query: *

1. BUDZINSKI59

Crash upon lauching the game

I just bought the game, downloaded it then launched it. I got instantly a white screen for 2min then the loading screen appears but finally crashes. I'm using Windows 10, got a GTX 1060TI 3GO, 8go of Ram. It's rather a complaint for the devs than a need for help. I, already, tested the...
  2. BUDZINSKI59

The way they receive you in the 75e

Hello Folks,I have made this topic to explain how those guys are cute and nice.In fact they banned me of their Ts with out purpose.I'm talking about those guy : http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=942.0 Basically,here begin the story:I've been the captain of their light infantry in the...
  3. BUDZINSKI59

I love you gabrilduro

Very nice job  :wink: Congratulation for you and your team I download it right now  :mrgreen: Ciao Bambino And again congratulation
  4. BUDZINSKI59

When does this ******* update gonna happen ?

I am a Fan of Mount&Musket !I have played all the version of MM by the beginning to MM russia3  :D !We have been waiting by 6 months and i just want to know something: When does this update gonna happen  :?: Thank you And sorry for my english :)
  5. BUDZINSKI59

Ban for a strange reason

One of my friend was ban from Training2 server for a strange reason ! He was just playing with his own regiment and he got a ban ! He ask me to make this thread.His name in game : 4e_Inf_Cpl_Max Please unbanned them Thanks
Back
Top Bottom