Search results for query: *

1. shalictar

Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

J64C8.jpg
  2. shalictar

Weekly 2d art competition archive

Take what liberties please you; no one's stopping you. In fact, your creativity(within the rules) will only earn you praise here.
  3. shalictar

say cheese

:lol:

I think you're right.
  4. shalictar

say cheese

At an outing with my dad and brothers when I went to visit. (I'm on the far left)
    _cmNA.jpg
  5. shalictar

The Official Art thread

I'll take a look around my stuff, I'll post what I find a bit later on.
  6. shalictar

The Official Art thread

The blade is actually fully sheathed, the whole thing doesn't fit in the gauntlet.
    Mind you; that design is one of the official ones.

irnY3.png

Antonis said:
    EDIT: Hey Shalictar, did you consider drawing Star Wars characters in you style? I think it would be cool...
    I havnt done any recently, but i've done a few before.
  7. shalictar

The Official Art thread

Meh, it's not really what I had in mind for the look of the armor.
    I'll keep working on it, it'll still be dark but the lighting will be a bit more natural and properly highlighted.

EDIT: small update
    XyRGV.png
  8. shalictar

The Official Art thread

It's a difficult kind of armor texture to draw right. I'll try some stuff out, I just hope I dont make it worse.  :lol:
  9. shalictar

The Official Art thread

Super-Predator Ancient design I'm working on, still needs a few extra things.
    Overall I managed to get the overall look down right; though I'm still thinking of adding some kind of cloak or mantle.

eBE3V.png
  10. shalictar

Weekly 2d art competition archive

Nice, very stylish.
    I'll try some sketches, I'll post if I come up with anything cool.
  11. shalictar

Comments: 3.0 Released

It wasn't used commonly during the mod's time period. There may be a few units who use it, I haven't really looked extensively myself.

Whether or not they are more common in 3.0, I couldn't say, I haven't played the beta yet.
  12. shalictar

say cheese

Eктωρ said:
    aeqed.jpg
    I couldnt quite figure out how to tie it. Still, like you said; it's quite comfortable.
  13. shalictar

Best-dressed Warrior

Those are quite cool, nice gallery there Fris.
  14. shalictar

Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

That would makes sense of the design choice of head spikes, perhaps it's his crown?
  15. shalictar

I figured as much.
    I was trying to say that it's a decent series and if they make a RPG like the one you had in mind they should definitely take some notes from it.
  16. shalictar

Still, the gameplay is similar to your initial description; just on a bit smaller scale than skyrim.  I dont care much for console games either, it's just not accurate to say such a game doesnt exist.
    It does have some good features that should have a place in an 'ideal' sengoku RPG. Weapon forging/tempering, customization (down to each piece of the weapon), and the durability system for example.
  17. shalictar

The Way of the Samurai series has some cool gameplay, though the settings are usually pretty small.
  18. shalictar

The Official Art thread

Shalictar's Nakal armor: I dont think I'm going work on this design any more, I'm happy with the look of it now.

*redacted*
  19. shalictar

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Docm30 said:
    Oblivion uses Facegen.
    Hah, colour me the ignoramus. Still, it's fairly terrible.
Back
Top Bottom