Search results for query: *

1. No Text Problems

Btw, I saw someone else posted this, and his way of fixing it did nothing for me; both of my resolutions are the same. I have used the search feature, but found nothing. Apparently from the other fellow's post, this is a common issue? Clearly somebody must have found the source of the problem, or a solution?
  2. Realistic Combat for Warband?

Are there any mods like the realistic combat mod for warband? I've been playing that for erm, some time with mount and blade. Has anyone made any kind of port for this, or know a similair mod? Thanks, Agouti Btw, for those not familiar with the mod, it made armor much stronger, but also...
  3. No Text Problems

For some reason, there is no text appearing in the game, on the lower left hand corners. This includes me doing damage, receiving damage, etc. However, I have it checked to show this on options. Also, It won't even show ordinary game log stuff like prosperity changing. Sometimes, if I restart...
  4. Warband single-player testers needed -- looking for modders, esp. scripters

Hey, I'd like to beta test the single player warband. I've done alpha and beta testing for a wide array of games, have modded quite a few too, but only light modding for mount and blade. My modeling and texturing days are behind me for now though.

I've been playing mount and blade since 2006.

Please consider me, thank you.

Agouti.
  5. Add pistol to the game

I've also tried using the module system, giving it to the merchants using

(troop_add_merchandise,reg(2),itp_type_pistol,5),
                  (troop_add_merchandise,reg(2),itp_type_bullets,5),

I put that on the weapons merchant, under module_triggers.py
    follow thing advice:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51563.0.html

I compiled it, but won't show up, not on a new game, or an old one, waiting a few days. Any advice?

Alright, it turns out, it makes the file, but I have to physically replace it. Alright, so anyone want me just to put the new "triggers" file up for download? All you have to do, is simply replace the file, easy as pie, for you noobs like me. :smile:
  6. Add pistol to the game

Yeah yeah, this has been asked many times, I've used the search feature, but it seems I've found more smart alec remarks than helpful answers. I registered ‎January ‎15, ‎2006 (my copy, not on here, never bothered looking for a forum, thought the game was perfect as in :P Though I would like to...
  7. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

A great number of those are pretty common though. Enfield and Mauser available at any Dunhams (and so are several shotguns), as are the Ar-15, and AK clones. Cabella's has Garands too. Btw, Airsoft guns are... not really... ahem. They fire plastic, not lead. What you probably saw is similar to a paintball gun -copy of Mad Max's gun.
Back
Top Bottom