Search results for query: *

• Users: GTX
  • Order by date
  1. EU INT Duel European Duel Tournament III [32/32] [WINNER - Arni]

GTX 7 - 1 Firunien
    Gfs!
  2. Lack of movement stun on hit

This is a hate thread against s-key players and I do not think it's acceptable discourse in our forum!
  3. Throwing Meta is Ruining the Game

It seems like they've made cav so dominant in combat that they've tried to adjust it with providing infantry with more powerful throwing, in order to provide them with some kind of ability to fight back against cav/ranged, but it just means that actually using your infantry weapon becomes the weakest component of an infantry's kit, which is the opposite of how it should be.

I know we have to socially distance in the real world, but it is really necessary to engineer the combat in bannerlord to ensure that people socially distance in the game as well?
  4. MP | A new feature: BannerLord Matchmaking, A tool that would allow you to improve the game in depth and quickly by bringing fun to play

This would be a significant improvement over the current system, where it's often just one team stomping the other, which isn't a great experience. Skirmish just isn't very fun to play relative to DM pickups or BEAST tournaments, as a result of the teams being far more balanced in those matchmaking systems. Skirmish isn't a great first impression for new players either.

Whether they want to use this approach or some ranked system of their own making, it's quite important for the ecosystem of multiplayer that skirmish is improved, as the experience could deter players from sticking with the game.

Edit: I agree with Forsee that whatever matchmaking system they decide to go with for skirmish should be the only matchmaking system, in order to not split up the small multiplayer playerbase even further, which would make matchmaking even more difficult.
  5. [BEAST#4] Suggestions

My understanding is that the team that have attained more morale when the timer runs out wins, at least that's the system that I have experienced while playing the game, which means that we played according to our understanding of that system.
  6. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 2 [BDC] (56/56)

Name : GTX
    Nationality : Danish
    Main Class : Infantry
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/sanation/
    TW ID : SGMGTX#9300
  7. Beast#2 Statistics | Faction Winrates | Player Stats | Clan Stats

Appreciate you spending the time to present this to us!

It's quite interesting to see how the relative strength of the factions depending on the level of play. It's obviously not an exact science, since the sample pool is limited, but it's certainly an indication.
  8. BEAST#1 Statistics | MVP / Faction Winrates / Player stats

Is the beast playerstats updated? Does it include the quarterfinals/semifinals/finals? Nice work tho, Ikea and Apri.
  9. Members Class Choices

Infantry: 1
    Ranged: 2
    Cavalry: -
Back
Top Bottom