Search results for query: *

1. AS_King_Tetris

Color Coded Messages

Yes.. Yes.. All is going according to plan..  :twisted: :party:
  2. AS_King_Tetris

Color Coded Messages

I have done it. I have inspired (at least some sort :lol:) progress.

My life is complete.
  3. AS_King_Tetris

Making Battle scenes and Siege scenes bigger

I mean 500 on each side, Ive tried 1k on each side and I only receive a run time error and crash :mad:
  4. AS_King_Tetris

Making Battle scenes and Siege scenes bigger

Anyone have an idea on how to extend the size of the battle maps? I can probably tell Siege maps might impose an issue due to AI pathfinding, but the battle maps, the enemy gets too close way too fast and I barely ever have time to make up my formations in time. I play with 1k troops on the...
  5. AS_King_Tetris

Color Coded Messages

Is there no way to break down the current mod version and just work on it that way?
  6. AS_King_Tetris

Color Coded Messages

This HAS to be put into this mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=51529.0 Color Coding will help it all become organized. Thanks to [edit] Subitai, (So sorry for the error! Im not worthy!) Ive used half the txt tweaks and Ive done some simple modding here and there to make the...
  7. AS_King_Tetris

Version 1.003 Update Released!

avion365 said:
    Col_Spades said:
    The Admin chat isnt working. I press U and gives me admin chat. But time from time it does, but stuff i dont want to say. So could this be fixed in a way?
    2nd
    3rd
  8. AS_King_Tetris

Weird staggering and screen tearing

Well I thought that worked, but after a bit it just started again  :neutral:
  9. AS_King_Tetris

Weird staggering and screen tearing

Whenever I play M&B Warband I get weird decrease of FPS and increases it jumps around. I play any other game and they are perfectly fine JUST Warband. I tried dropping ALL the settings to the lowest and still the same problem. Can anyone help me with this issue? Operating System Windows 7 Home...
  10. AS_King_Tetris

Scene creating and server hosting guides

I keep getting an RGL error when i go to click "Play" in the mod after doing exactly whats written here. It says something about

"number of passages for site scn_scene exceeds 16"

:/
Back
Top Bottom