Search results for query: *

• Users: Warmager
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. **Lost Companions Bug**

Hi, I found a bug If u were to go to your chancellor and select "change policies" then click "let them decide" All your companions in your party will disappear and never re-appear again. :shock: I cant seem to find any of them anywhere again in the game. Do advise if anyone has experienced...
  2. Seige Bugs

Hi, I keep encountering castle bugs during seiges where I have floating castles making seige battles un-winnable I do have the latest patch installed can i ask how do you add pictures so i can post a pic of it here?
  3. Missing in-game info descriptions?

Hi, can i check if anyone is missing in-game descriptions both in world map and during battles? such as in game news messages and in battle damage reports I am currently running v. 3.91b2f2 I can see the messages only in game logs but am unable to see any during gameplay is there anyway of...
  4. Crashing during seige battles

Hi, Im using the latest SoD 3.8 with the addition of music files and music fix to 3.82 I have set my resolution to the lowest and the game keeps crashing during battles (especially seige battles) Heres my RGL File in edit mode can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom