Search results for query: *

• Users: darklazer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. darklazer

Questions...

I've got a few questions.. I've taken my own castle, however depending on what kingdom i attack my newly founded kingdom is called (Swadian)Rebels. or ect. I've selected my banner but how in the world do i change the name? Second, How do i send emessionaries to other kingdoms to forge alliances...
  2. darklazer

Quest Glitch

On the quest to intercept the Death's hand axe or whatever, I jumped the transporters almost as soon as they left, i won.. but after it didnt say i completed the quest, so i waited for a bit and i get a message that tells me that the weapon reached the town, and was destroyed, but a trigger...
  3. darklazer

The Masked one, I defeated him, Then killed him

so i have a video uploading so if you really really hate the masked one, wack the **** out of him..but some bugs that need to be worked out. So, in the meantime ill provide you with a screenshot of the message after i killed him until the video is up..  :twisted: and hah, i dont have to worry...
  4. darklazer

Killop..

i realise theirs multipul threads already on this subject, but for the quest to find Killop.. ive searched every tavern and the woods.. where is he?!
Back
Top Bottom