Search results for query: *

1. <<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

I understand that lots of work goes into these mods, and i appreciate all the work you modders do for me and the rest of the community, but waiting for 1776 is starting to kill me.... and i would like a report, if possible, on the overall progress of the mod. Most importantly, even though I'm very impatient for this mod, don't rush it, make sure it works, and is as awesome as it sounds.
                                                    Thank you for your continued hard work, and thank you in advance for the progress report
  2. <<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

First off I have zero modding skills, so i can't help you there, but i really do hope you pull this off because it could be extremely awesome
  3. Warband Mod List *OLD*

killeri said:
    pharriso438 said:
    I'm new to tale worlds, new to MB warbands, new to steam which I use to play MB warbands, and new to computer gaming. As anyone can see I am new. so I was wondering if people could give me some advice on what mods are sweet, and not to complicated to install, as like I said I am new... I think you got that already though. I am particularly interested in ocean traveling. Any help anyone can give would be sweet, and I express my appreciation in advance. I also note the fact that so many other people have used this forum to parade about their "newness," if such a word exists, but I will still make this request, and i ask the senior members to pleases have pity on my "new" soul.
    hmmm Rangers apprentice gives you nice speed so you wont get killed whole the time :smile:
    Thanks for the suggestion :smile:

Darwin said:
    Well, installation is actually the same for most of the mods. Just go and read a tutorial for general mod installation and always read the instructions given in the mod thread. Then you can test mods  and find out which one you think is good. :wink:
    (I can recommend 1866 and FPW :wink: )

Thanks for the info, but do i need to do anything special for steam, or i suppose i could just get off my lazy butt and find out myself, but i really don't want to mess up my game so... but thanks for the tip. :smile:

GABRILDURO said:
    Ok i am pityfull!!! I ll see if I can help you but please before asking things, get informations and do a lot of readings in forums.
    I am a veeeery new modder and I am going through a hell with so many things to do with it and with my job and family.
    You can dwld it here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2355 Than if you want you can write a msg in the post section there.
    Saluti dall'Italia

Thanks i will be sure to try out your mod. :smile:
  4. Warband Mod List *OLD*

I'm new to tale worlds, new to MB warbands, new to steam which I use to play MB warbands, and new to computer gaming. As anyone can see I am new. so I was wondering if people could give me some advice on what mods are sweet, and not to complicated to install, as like I said I am new... I think you got that already though. I am particularly interested in ocean traveling. Any help anyone can give would be sweet, and I express my appreciation in advance. I also note the fact that so many other people have used this forum to parade about their "newness," if such a word exists, but I will still make this request, and i ask the senior members to pleases have pity on my "new" soul.
Back
Top Bottom