Search results for query: *

• Users: CoolMB
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CoolMB

Content Coming Soon!

Please get rid of the 'Features' page that has said "Content Coming Soon" since the game was announced all those years ago. I keep clicking on it expecting something and it kills me just a little bit every time. Thank you :)
  2. CoolMB

Status of Warband on XBOX

I read the changelog for the "big" console update that took longer than expected and I'm not exactly sure what was changed except for a few minor fixes for some random console support and single player fixes. Whenever I post about general console issues, I only receive passive, unconvincing...
  3. CoolMB

RIP Warband on consoles

I understand you guys are a busy bunch at Taleworlds, and I always try to see the other side of things before complaining, but do you guys even care about the success of Warband on consoles? Seems like everyone at Taleworlds is pretty content with letting this game die on consoles. It's a damn...
  4. CoolMB

Multiplayer Error

I recently tried to play multiplayer and upon selecting "Join Game" I was brought to a screen that said "Unable to connect to server." It didn't give me an option to even view the server list. Still hasn't been fixed. What's the issue here?
  5. CoolMB

Concerns/ Comments

I've played Warband on PC for just about as long as anyone else, and I think this is why I'm slightly disappointed with the console version. To clarify, I am VERY impressed with how it plays overall, and I've also found that my skill from PC seemed to transfer over rather effortlessly to Xbox...
  6. CoolMB

Thread Suggestions

No offense to the moderators, but can we develop a stickied sub thread for FAQs? There are a lot of important questions being ignored on here, and I think making a FAQ section would save people a lot of time. Basic questions should at least include the most common questions such as: mod support...
  7. CoolMB

Updates?

Sorry if this is a frequently asked question, but do you guys plan on releasing any gameplay updates? Like tweaking the server support (ex: why are only 32 allowed when i would assume 64 is extremely doable on next gen?)
  8. CoolMB

Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Next-Gen Mount and Blade?)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Reveal Trailer Link to Gamespot article on game: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/a-next-gen-medieval-rpg-without-the-magic-kingdom-come-deliverance/1100-6417236/ I'm not sure if someone has already posted about this, but a new game titled Kingdom Come: Deliverance...
  9. CoolMB

NULL

TEST TEST TEST
  10. CoolMB

Letholdus's Movie Page (Oh yeah, I went there)

History After some recent short-lived success fame praise fun from my last video, I have decided to team up with some colorful characters to create more! Woah, easy there, don't get too excited! So far we plan on creating videos of any kind, serious or funny, though preferably funny, for the...
  11. CoolMB

LETHOLDUS, THE MONTAGE

I don't usually make videos of things...I usually have smarter people do that for me. However, I was extremely bored, and I thought it would be fun to record myself wrecking people for my own selfish amusement. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47Zq8HVQaM (WATCH IN HD) UPDATE So this...
  12. CoolMB

Followers of BOAG

FOLLOWERS OF BOAG Welcome to Warband's first ever Cult Clan! Fear not, for the almighty BOAG has returned to us! Many years ago, after the Alien Invasion of space, which created the universe we know today (the USA), the almighty BOAG created us humans and provided life on earth. After...
  13. CoolMB

I'm back...

...and it feels oh so good.
  14. CoolMB

My Departure

I don't really know how to start this, and given that I am composing this from a tablet... I will keep it brief. My computer has recently suffered a devestating virus rendering it more or less ruined, and since I have recently ordered a Mac labtop (for travel purposes) it does not make any...
  15. CoolMB

O_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUfzAFL5Ek
  16. CoolMB

Drunkedness

Last night I happened to accidentally stay out a little too late, and ended up....well, you know. Anyway one massive hangover later I spot this. Whoever the fiend is who made this video shall be hunted down to the full extent of the law!
  17. CoolMB

Mid-Warband Crisis: A Self-Help Guide

Mid-Warband Crisis: What is it and how do I get rid of it? A Self-Help Guide for the Aging Player, by Dr. Leth What is it? A Mid-Warband Crisis (MWC) occurs when an aging player feels that he or she is (to quote Lethal Weapon) "getting to old for this ****." Symptoms include overall...
  18. CoolMB

Audio Issue

After the update I started up Warband to make sure everything was in order. Upon arriving in a server, my sound, which has had no problems before, began to cut in and out. For the majority of the time, there is no sound, yet when I feint or pull out a sword, it will sometimes make the...
  19. CoolMB

Mysterious Ban

So I decided to get on POM about half an hour ago and it doesn't allow me because I am banned. I haven't been on POM since last night and I didn't get banned then, so I'm confused. I asked around, but no one seems to know whats up :| I am so ****ing confused
  20. CoolMB

Native Files Corrupted

Recently I installed the Floris Mod pack and made sure to back-up my files before the download. However, after installing the mod, my back-up files said that they were missing certain files, meaning that I couldn't play or restore Native with those files. Now every time I start up "Native" it's...
Back
Top Bottom