Search results for query: *

1. PRAETORIANN

Dear moders and players pls help i need flute musics from mod :D

hello guys already 1 year and more passed after my lastaction in warband MM battalion so today i wanted to hear that old flute song from game my favoret track 2 but was unable to find them so if you can pls somehow  give them to me only flute ones there are only 3 or give me name of that...
  2. PRAETORIANN

Question about maps editing :)

i allways wanted to play on clear maps, i mean without mauntins, a lot of trees. just open field. how to edit SP maps?  i know how to edit MP maps but it will work for SP?  if i edit map from SP and save it  changes will be saved? do you know any other way to edit SP maps?  there is another...
  3. PRAETORIANN

CLASH OF THE MONSTERS NEW MOD IDEA!

modders pls close or delet this topic :)
  4. PRAETORIANN

ctrl+j and.............

i want to know there are more things like this ctrl+j and  if you know pls write here . (i know only this ctrl+j) :d
  5. PRAETORIANN

REJAXS PROJECT!

i am playing on your server already 1 week and every player knows me as good player not noob. when i was playing yestarday i was banned  because 1 man killed me whithout reason i leave him alive and he killed me from back when i was going to leave so i said few bad words to him and admin banned...
Back
Top Bottom