Search results for query: *

1. Plumbo_the_Norman

Can't connect to lobby

Im done, could check back in a few months but by then so many crpg players would be so far ahead, and I have no interest in Native Bannerlord.
    And even if I could login I hear the servers still crash often along with numerous bugs that was already putting me off playing.

If I could, Id ask for a refund, this level of disappointment would be enough to never buy any product from said company again.
    The fact that its my most beloved company whom Ive purchased cherished and downright devoted myself to every single one of their previous products, this is gut wrenching. Ive known TW for so long now, bought the unlock key long before the original Mount and Blade was released.
  2. Plumbo_the_Norman

Can't connect to lobby

Hopefully this update is after v1.0.0.4373? Was excited to finally see this fixed, its not, even VPN wont work, cant belive this worked before release and not after.
  3. Plumbo_the_Norman

Need More Info Pathetic server performance

Yeah im pretty disapointed, they were the worst servers id ever seen or heard of before release. Havent been able to log in SINCE release. I have never seen or heard of a game that crashed so much getting a full release, I have never seen or heard of a full official release braking the game even more.
  4. Plumbo_the_Norman

Multiplayer's future and server population.

I think it has nothing to do with the state of game or lack advertising or updates.
    The market for a third person melee combat game is not there.
    Look at War of the Roses, Of Kings And Men, Tiger Knights most players prefer first person games.🤷‍♂️
    ^ this is not entirely accurate, there is a market, as these games were successful till they failed, their failings have nothing to do with 3rd person, or GV and Warframe would be on this list.

Wotr was successful, it provided everything it promoted, and should have just add more maps, instead it went from a melee game with a focus on replicating the knights who fought in the hundred years war, to a agi peasant pitchfork fest with kiting archers using shotgun bows. Disgraceful

OKAM was semi successful despite its overall lack of advertising, and the little they did advertise they waaay oversold what they could actually do. An ambitious project, with far too few actual promised features implemented.

Tiger Knight was a fantastic game, and honestly an example of how Bannerlord could have kept Warband combat, but tweaked/upgraded it. Alot of people put in alot of hours into a game that barely had any content, what they had was amazing, the problem was the further you went up the ladder, the harder and harder it was to find a match, bad waiting times turned into a disaster of people logging in and just staring at a waiting screen for 45mins straight.
  5. Plumbo_the_Norman

In Progress Could not connect to server (PC Steam)

Why should we have to download a vpn just to get a game that already used to work, working again? The whole point of betas is too fix the bugs and problems BEFORE release, I have never seen or heard of a game where the full official release caused the game to stop working, this is ridiculous, and the lack of feedback, Ive been logging on everyday for a week straight looking for responses to this, what happened to Taleworlds?
  6. Plumbo_the_Norman

Resolved Can't connect to multiplayer

I will add that the full release did fix single player for me, my game used to freeze at the end of char creation, the background images were blacked out and the game would crash. Procmon entry fix allowed me to run both Single player and Multiplayer. Battleye conflicted with Procmon so I could only play crpg multiplayer anyway, but now a new single player campaign can be started without Procmon running.

With crpg out however I have no interest in single player or native multi, and again, have not been able to access the multiplayer lobby to play crpg since full release.
  7. Plumbo_the_Norman

Yes, it is set to none, that was one of the first things people suggested I check. Steam changed it to none automatically.
    couldnt add the image to chat, used snipping tool to show my steam. Have tried all the suggestions. I still cannot access the lobby, whether I have crpg checked, or just regular Native "could not connect to server" everytime. Monday I think? was the last time I played, crpg is very grindy by nature so I have been logging on daily for weeks, havent been able to login since full release.
  8. Plumbo_the_Norman

In Progress Could not connect to server (PC Steam)

I dont have console and have the exact same problem, I also have win 7. Win 7 worked at the beginning, then around 1.9? Bannerlord wouldnt load, so I used the procmon entry fix and it worked. Then crpg came out, and I have been grinding it for weeks. Havent been able to access the lobby since the official release, could not connect everytime. Reinstalled, verified, moved files around, reinstalled verify again etc etc. Cannot access Native lobby using battle eye, cannot access lobby with crpg mod loaded.

The offiical release has changed something, it is not on our ends, for instance I no longer need to run procmon for SP to work ( used to get black screen and freeze on char creation )
  9. Plumbo_the_Norman

Exact same issue, have been playing Multiplayer for weeks, have not been able to login since the official release. Reinstalling, verifying, have checked everything. It worked before release, and all my other online games still work fine, bannerlord will not let me access the lobby.
  10. Plumbo_the_Norman

MP Combat in multiplayer feels very slow and unenjoyable

lol

eNbUoec.png

cWsB90T.png

lol

game is less responsive than my ass hairs
    How you managed to play for 435 hours ill never know i made it to 77, which is alot more than most of my m8's on steam/ex crpgers. it also means i actually put more time into OKAM, then Bannerlord. always thought d3 would be the biggest disappointment in gaming, but d3 was made by a diff company than d2, its understandable. Bannerlord is not, its simply unacceptable, everything from the clunkyness, the delays, and overall lack of control/ability to take on multiple people if you're skilled enough, its all a step back downgrade from warband. particularly the MP, which is a massive slap in the face for long time players. some of us dont need to ever play any SP mod again, we have been doing this since Zendar, its the exact same fomula since the original, what was truly amazing about warband wasnt the SP mods, alot of then were copies of older mods already played. it wasnt the graphics, or new combat which was a massive improvement over the original M&B...it was the multiplayer, finally you could fight other humans! and it used a CS style loadout itstead of classes. and then mods came that added sooo much more to MP. also, name me one SP mod that was sooo popular Taleworlds used their idea for a DLC? we wouldnt have Napoleonic without mountandmusket

i honestly thought thats what was taking bannerlord so long, the co-op campaign. 8 years later they couldnt do what a handful of ameteurs built in 8 months. i speant 8 years defending Taleworlds, on the ground that NOONE could replicate / improve warband combat...FFS even Taleworlds cant, the age old Reapy duel vids completely **** on any Bannerlord video ive seen. Warband is thee only melee game out there where it felt like the devs actually owned/used those items IRL, instead of every other medieval game out there that treats a sword like a solid 10 pound iron bar. the 2hs/1hs the diff feeling in the length wieght the different feel between a (an?) 1h axe vs 1 hand sword and how they worked and could be used, when you master footwork, teamplay, timing, etc you notice appreciate and understand even the most minute difference in stats. Bannerlord is all iron bars, so fing lame.

sigh i still type waay too much, this is such a disappointing shame, i could go on about it forever, Warband is my fav game of all time/most played, and imo one of thee greatest games ever invented, there is good reason the game was played for so long, very few games stay on the most played page for many years, even less are overwhelmingly positive, almost none had prank negative reviews like "gets boring fast" sincerely 9000 hours player etc, do taleworlds not understand why people played it so long, loved it soo much, was it all really 9000 hours worth of SP mods for 4-8 years everyday STRAIGHT?!?!

i gotta stop typing, i still have warband, but the mods died. some thought they could build their own warband, some expect bannerlord to be a better warband and closed up shop, we ALL thought bannerlord would reunite us. and it hasnt. warband will always be king, but only king due to its golden era, and the tournement/mods Taleworlds themselves did not build. ripstrat4 long live the 2013-2015 era, we will never see its like again.
  11. Plumbo_the_Norman

Block System Must Be Fixed

block delay.
    one thing on a long list of changes b4 id even consider touching mp
  12. Plumbo_the_Norman

Taleworlds needs to hold themselves accountable and admit that many key decisions regarding multiplayer have backfired.

played countless hours of warband MP. played 0 hours bannerlord MP. dont intend to touch it till mods/ class system removed.
  13. Plumbo_the_Norman

RIP MP

So am I. I've gone back to playing Warband MP until cRPG 2 is out.

I used to hate native mp, but after struggling with Bannerlord I'm loving it.

Pretty much everyone I know has gone back to Warband/ stopped playing Bannerlord.
    Why do people think crpg2 will actually be a thing? no one made anything equivalent to what DC modded, and now they have lastoasis.
    mercs/persistent/horde modes maybe, but crpg2 is not gonna happen.
  14. Plumbo_the_Norman

how do u guys feel about warband dying and bannerlord being a tragic mess

In German there is a very common saying that roughly translates to The way is the goal. I feel bad for those players that quit Warband in 2012 and said they would make their return for Bannerlord.

And now, we'll never see them again.

What a overwhelmingly tragic disappointment.
  15. Plumbo_the_Norman

[FAQ & Guide] Version 1.170 Server Compatibility Break - UPDATED

Maybe this isnt the right place to post this: any word on how NEOGK rework is going? LOR has a link saying a 1.170 version is working, but its not.

Theres also a TG NEOGK link that says will work for 1.170 just not on Invasion mode. Ive tried them all multiple times. The banners are the only thing ive noticed working, none of the extra gear or maps. Spent yrs in crpg defending Native, but even i have to admit, Vanilla Warband is extremely bland. NEOGK spoiled me, ill always love/crave the warband combat system, 7 years later its still amazing \ the best out there. But Vanilla desperately needed more items more maps, and the community delivered big time. It would really suck if people had to redo all that work.
  16. Plumbo_the_Norman

[HB] Honour Bound - NA

Terrible_Swordsman said:
    dman248 said:
    John7 said:
    Do I smell return to warband?  :fruity:

No.

:cry:

^

Thats a shame i always had regrets about not joining you lads when i found out you had formed. had alotta great fights with u lot, Hero, Ghaern and Dman especially.
  17. Plumbo_the_Norman

[HB] Honour Bound - NA

Sigh, i miss you lads alot.

Cant wait to see you all in bannerlord.
  18. Plumbo_the_Norman

Real System Requirements?

16gig ram, GTX 650, i5 cpu at 3.4 GHz.

My game set itself at 600 size battles. which crashes my game ( set to 82 performance in video options ) so i lowered it to 400 ( 200 vs 200 i can do that on clash of kings which is pretty demanding for a m&b game. )

still no good, huge fps drops, stuttering, my screen flickers black here and there. i really dont want to lower it any further, but every lord out there has 300+ troops, and personally, i hate attacking someone, and having to keep attacking them multiple times, cutting portions of them army down at a time...i want to fight the whole army once...

Back
Top Bottom