Search results for query: *

1. Lucius Confucius

Been almost 5 months since the last substantial update

Would be nice with some communication or an update. I had hoped by now that they would have released a DLC or announced one.
  2. Lucius Confucius

Bug report — Add attribute points to hero cheat command only works for main hero [1.2.8]

I thought it was the other way around, number first, then their name? Have you tried that?
  3. Lucius Confucius

MB3: Bannerlord Early Development Leaked Version - was Based on Warband

Haha! This post makes me glad we got Bannerlord.

I made a poll a long time ago in this community to see which game was better vanilla, Bannerlord still leads that contest.
    Link:

Many people make the mistake of remembering Warband with its mods when they say it is better than Bannerlord.

Warband was very unbalanced and bare bones.
  4. Lucius Confucius

Hidden or not, clan member limit kills the role playing experiences.

This is an odd limit, why does it exist?

Does it keep you from advancing the sandbox if you have too many members?

Does the limit count dead clan members?

What is the limit?
  5. Lucius Confucius

Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

The new system is better and more flexible, but it wouldn't hurt with some improvements to give the player even more control.

Like say, the player being able to set a tag on specific units in the party screen, and then in the formation manager have a filter to give preference to tagged troops, working the same as the existing filters for heavy armor etc.
    That is an absolute excellent suggestion. @Dejan how hard would it be to implement this?
    It is a very simple tweak that would work very well.
  6. Lucius Confucius

Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

I disagree. The new system is better.

Also, you can't really know if the majority agrees, since you have not asked the greater community. This forum mostly consists of a small niche of people who see the game in their little way.

We would need a poll from all Bannerlord players to truly establish what the majority wants.
  7. Lucius Confucius

Can you please enable removal of Order of Battle and set teams with numbers like it was before?

Either way, I am for keeping and improving the new system rather than removing it. And even if I may be a minority on the forums, I am not necessarily so in the entire community. We just won't know without an extensive poll that reaches all Bannerlord players.
  8. Lucius Confucius

Can you please enable removal of Order of Battle and set teams with numbers like it was before?

I think he doesn't know that with just Select the group - F7 - Click to the formation number u want and give it some troops- U have a bodyguard group, easy. Don't debate, I think he's the one who don't understand the whole formation system not us
    Which if it even existed before OOB system, I would need to do it for every new battle. Now I only need to assign them once and it will be ready and set up for every new battle.
  9. Lucius Confucius

An idea to make board games useful.

In addition to coins and reputation gain, I wish you could raise the stakes and gamble for land. Or win/lose workshops. Something to make you sweat.
  10. Lucius Confucius

You do realize that your logic makes no sense. There are only 3 different unit types of legionaries which would require very minimal effort to put them into a specific group via the party screen.
    My logic makes sense. I think you misunderstand or choose to misunderstand.

What I mean is this:
    With the old system you could only assign ALL units of a specific soldier to one group at a time. Meaning, that if I wanted some legionaries t5 in my bodyguard group I would need to assign all of them to that group and not just 10% that I can now.

Do you comprendo?
  11. Lucius Confucius

Like what?
    Like having a bodyguard group with mixed heavy infantry. If I wanted that before, with say Legionaries, I would need to assign ALL legionaries to group say 6, and not just around 10% that I can now with the new system.

The new system is superior to the old. Anyone saying elsewise just does not understand the system or have experienced bugs with it.

Remember, just because a lot of voices on the forum complain about one thing, does not mean that complaint is justified. There are tons of people out there playing the game just fine with the new system.
  12. Lucius Confucius

War dogs

A soldier in heavy armor realistically can´t get up on his own if he falls to the ground.
    This is a common misconception and is incorrect.
  13. Lucius Confucius

How realistic is Talesworld adding boats to bannerlord?

I hope they're working on a naval dlc and calradic map/faction extension.
  14. Lucius Confucius

New Order of Battle system is immersion breaking for me

no need to go back ? why don't just allow us to have both ? everyone enjoy different ways and i believe everyone writing their feedback here wants bannerlord to be better. The old party formation is good and also the pre-deploy also good, saw your thread about custom troops, i voted it long time ago, what u think when people go there and dislike your point ?
    I was never against having both. You interpreted my post wrong or maybe I was unclear. I mean that I like the new system and that they should keep it and improve it.

I read a long time ago that a dev said they couldn't have both the old system and the new at the same time. But maybe they can overcome those technical difficulties?
  15. Lucius Confucius

About a Future TW game.

Starfield is not the same as a m&b game in space.
    You are a poor excuse for a troll.
    The one who said it is the one who is it.
  16. Lucius Confucius

New Order of Battle system is immersion breaking for me

The new system is good and superior to the old. No need to go back.
  17. Lucius Confucius

Hope and self improvement are the foundations of mount and blade 2

So according to you:
    Everything-Is-Fine-Meme-.jpeg

Talesworlds needs people who are willing to give honest feedback not sing their praises because there never has been and never will be a perfect game.

Obtw if you think Taleworlds listens to this or any other community you haven't been around more than a few weeks or months because this is a studio who has a history of going dark for weeks or months at a time.
    I've been around longer than you. And I say that TaleWorlds is doing pretty well. Bannelord steam score is positive and they've sold a lot. Is the game perfect? No, nothing is perfect. Does it need improvements? Yes, at places it does. Does all that mean it is a bad game? No.
  18. Lucius Confucius

About a Future TW game.

That sounds awful dude!
    You mean awesome, right?

Space? With a horse and sword and shield? Better with cowboys and indians then. But early age with simple musket and bajonet. English dragon raiders.

Or when the vikings game 500 years earlier.
    Yes, space. There was a Star Wars mod for Warband that was great. I think the Mount & Blade concept in space would be very good.
  19. Lucius Confucius

About a Future TW game.

I'm looking forward to what TaleWorlds might cook up next. I'd be especially interested in a Mount & Blade type game set in space.

With over 800 hours in Bannerlord I can safely say it is a very good game. Sure, there is always room for improvement.
Back
Top Bottom