Search results for query: *

1. Stokviz

Native Completed Great Battle 90 vs 90 UK+POL VS ITA+GER+FRA

wait, so you can only join the event if you live in one of those countries?
  2. Stokviz

What are you afraid of?

I'm afraid of unpredictable people, like drunk people or people who are just a bit crazy
  3. Stokviz

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Hi, I'm looking for a Schlesischen Jaeger regiment, i've searched around a bit and asked on the official server but i can't seem to find one, if there is one and you are looking for new members, then i would love to join :smile:.
  4. Stokviz

v0.12 Bug Reports

ow i'm sorry it's not the mod's fault
  5. Stokviz

v0.12 Bug Reports

it says "unable to connect" since the 0.12 patch
  6. Stokviz

RCC_TWW Complaint Thread

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
    Europeans dont get insulted by it. And we are accepting people from all countries and nationality doesn't matter anyway, so again, whats the big deal?

I live in Holland and everyone here knows exactly who the KKK is, and i don't think it's different in most of the other European countries, And yes, we do get offended by it because there are black people here too. sorry if i just brought the topic back but i just wanted to say that.
  7. Stokviz

disconnects in big battles

Hey, i have this most frustrating problem, everything runs smoothly in multiplayer battles, even with more than 100 people playing. But.. when there are manny people playing everytime people spawn the game freezes for like a minute, or just disconnects. it's getting me real frustrated becouse i...
  8. Stokviz

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

this is possibly going to be the best mod ever
  9. Stokviz

Single player lag

i have big lag in singleplayer, especialy in battles, when i or some of my troops hit someone. this even happens in battles like 10 men big. the weird thing is i didn't have any lag before, singleplayer was always running smoothly. but since a couple of weeks it's lagging. i don't have any lag...
Back
Top Bottom