Search results for query: *

1. Cyanri

[B] SOUNDS of SUFFER soundmod-- Update coming soon, modder needed!--

Sweet!  I like the one where it sounds like choking/gurgling on his own blood.  This does make it sound more brutal without going over the edge and making it too cheesy.  I dig.
  2. Cyanri

Where do you rank Warband?

1.  QUAKE!!!!!!!
    2.  Rune  (who dosen't love being a viking and hacking the crap out of everything?)
    3.  Warband
    4.  Ultima Online, in the Dread Lord days before OSI ruined everything.
    5.  Fallout 2
  3. Cyanri

BUG Reports v 1.32

Minor aesthetic bug.  When I wear a fur cloak, no matter what hair style I have it makes me bald :smile:
  4. Cyanri

MP Native Barfight (its time to redden your fists) [Barfight1168]

This is a cool idea.  Just tried it out.  Fun to run around the bar with legs of lamb beating the crap out of each other.
  5. Cyanri

Help me starting out

That is assuming you are going to war with the Swadians.  DOWN WITH THE SWADIANS.  erm sorry.
  6. Cyanri

Help me starting out

lol @ the Sarah Palin comment.

Also something I didn't find out for a long time, and not sure if its in the guide or not, is that pressing CTRL - Space speeds up time while traveling.  Literally saves me hours of my life now.  Just be careful you don't CTRL - Space yourself into 5 Swadian douchebags and you should be good.   
  7. Cyanri

[B] SoundRound-ing

Thanks for this.
  8. Cyanri

[B] SoundRound-ing

Right on.  DLing right now.  Only thing that is starting to annoy me about Warband is the music. 
  9. Cyanri

BUG Reports v 1.31

I got taken prisoner by pirates.  When I escaped I was left in the middle of the ocean on my horse unable to move anywhere.  Easy to get back to land with a simple cheat-move. (first time I have ever cheated in Mount and Blade)
  10. Cyanri

Naked Picts FTW

Just started playing this mod.  Just would like to say thanks for such an awesome way to play.  Definatly has a totally different feel to it then any other mod I've played, the new scenes are massive and amazing!  Only hope that I can attack christian clergy with my naked Picts in the new...
  11. Cyanri

Weapon graphic dissapearing mid swing

Wow I've been trying to figure out how to fix this for a while.  Didn't know this was an intentional "feature".  I hope they get rid of this or at least give us the option of turning it off.  I almost don't even want to use any long weapons now.  Maybe out of spite, I'll take down Swadia using a butchering knife.  :cool:
  12. Cyanri

UPDATED! - 'Polished Landscapes' & 'Diplomacy' with Warband 1.134 for Dummies!

possum said:
    after installing i get a ctd and the following RGL ERROR:

get_object failed for mesh: prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a....

guess it is the yRellow what is causing the problem. going to try to correct it.

EDIT:

found it in the particle_systems.txt

changed the yrellow to yellow but the problem is still there, cant load the mesh.

must be something else, leave the yrellow unchanged

EDIT2::::::::.............

had to copy the missing file from the native game to the mod_particles_2.

seems to work now.

EDIT3:::::::::::::::................................

here is the link to the file,

http://www.fileuploadx.de/434588

MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL FILE and then just replace the original in the "Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Diplomacy\Resource" folder with the downloaded file.

it is my first time ever to modify a .brf file but like i already said: it works for me.

I tried forever to merge PL with the newest version of diplomacy.  This finally fixed it.  THANK YOU!!!! :grin:
Back
Top Bottom