Search results for query: *

1. AdrianS

Problems with Troop orders

Hi, I haven't played M&B for a while and updated to .892 now. My problem is with giving my troops orders. I tried to find the solution in the forum but only found that the comand buttons have been switched (couldn't find to what), and that you can open some sort of overview by pressing...
  2. AdrianS

SP Antiquity Sharp Bronze

this post is not really connected to the mod ... just a little link related to the same era.
    maybe you will like the trailer.

http://www.moviemaze.de/media/trailer/2744/300.html
  3. AdrianS

Merry Christmas, Calradia!

[glow=red,2,300]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!
  4. AdrianS

Hey.. I have an Idea, is it feasible?

Humans would be very unbalenced

All McGyver would need is the string of the bow, a match and his swiss army knife .... and goodbye enemy

schlauch.gif
  5. AdrianS

Mount&Blade version 0.808 is released!

This is really speed patching !
    i downloaded .807 this morning befor going to work ... and now i get home to download the next patch :lol:
  6. AdrianS

Schattenländer - v0.1d released (Feb 10/07)

I am just donwloading the original Darkland.
    I can remember i wanted it as it was brand new but my parents hab a different opinion.
    I belive a M&B in Dark Germany could be quite ineresting.
  7. AdrianS

SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

I don`t know anything about modding, but if someone could direct me to a manual even i could understand. i would love to help out somehow.
    Or I could scavenge the internet for suitable pictures.
    If I can help please pm me.
  8. AdrianS

Übersetzungskorrektur für M&B 1.011 und Warband 1.143

"Ironflesh" ist zwar wörtlich "Eisenhaut", aber "Lederhaut" würde mir besser gefallen.

Zudem ist es auch irgendwie sinniger wenn die Haut durch Sonne usw. eine ledrige Härte bekommt.(Wäre meiner Meinung zumindest eine logische Erklärung für die Steigerung der Fähigkeit)

9. AdrianS

kampftaktik

Am besten klappt im vorbeireiten einen Säbel auf Kopfhöhe zu schwingen.
    Immer ein one-hit-kill.
  10. AdrianS

Warhammer Mod- An entirely different mod, by a different guy

I just went through the whole thread and stumbled over the argument about warrior priests and chaos warriors.

How about the idea of being able to recruit one or two Warrior priest/Chaos Warrior Champions/Witch Hunter ect. as a Hero character?(Maybe even depending on lvl.As if earning respect/fame/reputation)
    As these characters are more or less elite troops in the Warhammer game.
    Regular troops could be made up of Pikemen/Swordmen/Great Swords/Marauders/Chaos Warriors.

As i said only an idea,but it would make these troops special.
  11. AdrianS

Warhammer Mod- An entirely different mod, by a different guy

Is there already been a release-date for this mod,it sounds very interesting
  12. AdrianS

Mount&Blade version 0.802 is released!

Has the viewing distance been reduced?or is there just more fog on the battlegrounds?
Back
Top Bottom