Search results for query: *

1. HolyWind

Mount&Blade version 0.894 is out!

wow thanks, that was nice and quick.
  2. HolyWind

Power draw, bows and crossbows.

My opinions:

crossbows are great if you can get a lot of troops with them (swadians). The bolts fly fast and do heavy damage, so a blanket of bolts easily is better than a blanket of arrows. I personally hate them because they are so slow.

Bows are really better for solo action IMO because you can shoot faster and do it on horseback. For a heavy crossbow, you have to dismount every time to reload...lol.

Throwing weapons like Javelins do CRAZY damage, but its quite tough cuz you run out of ammo very quickly.
  3. HolyWind

You use ragdolls?

lol i played a castle seige today, and i stabbed a guy on the wall with a spear, and they died on the edge, then slowly fell off lol. It was pretty funny.
  4. HolyWind

Yout Tube Vid

wow this mod makes me want to learn chinese again
  5. HolyWind

Bad thing

Grocat said:
    Bascavia10 said:
    I am not thinking on that i not get enough money, no, acuttaly, no, but it is not very "realistic".

But someone says he plays solo? On an charger with an great lance i guess...  :razz:

There are several ways to play solo.  Most of them involve a horse, yes, but a lot of them use archery from horseback along with an old fashioned sword for close combat/ when you run out of arrows.  I used to solo, before I realized it wasn't nearly as fun as managing an army.

-Grocat

i tried soloing on foot. Went up against 12 horsemen and i got raped -_-
  6. HolyWind

Max Damage

crazy...I think my highest was only 160 ish.
  7. HolyWind

How do I Equip?

marnid is pretty useless until he is uber high level
  8. HolyWind

Online RPG game

FEAR NOT! Our elite troops can easily handle them 5-1. So, with all our hearts, today, we shall do battle, and tonight, we shall tell stories of our victories!!!!!!!1
  9. HolyWind

Online RPG game

((ive been really inactive -_-))

Alright.
  10. HolyWind

amazing

being vaegir is awesome,  the swadians drop better loot.
  11. HolyWind

Online RPG game

Lord Jay had met up with his 6000 calvary force, and was awaiting further plans.
  12. HolyWind

Need Help!!

you might want to read each horse's name. That helps xP
    if it isnt working, then just reload the game.
  13. HolyWind

Crossbowmen get minimum wage!

ArabArcher35 said:
    Also, keep in mind that the crossbow isn't a weapon that needs skill to use. They'd make alot less than line infantry.

that seems very reasonable.
  14. HolyWind

demo too short

Kobrag said:
    Narcissus said:
    Demo to suicide and anti-depressants?  :shock:

Anyways, I agree that the demo shows just the right amount of the game.  It makes you want more, which serves its purpose: to demonstrate the gameplay and create a desire for more.

Narcissus
    i now agree since i will now buy the game, and hoping for a napolionic war mod

yay another buyer!
  15. HolyWind

Online RPG game

hahaz
  16. HolyWind

Online RPG game

((still waiting for something to happen))
  17. HolyWind

What do you do?

Alfie(UK) said:
    kazuma said:
    It's silly, their should be some benefit for saving your allie's neck. 

It would be nice if aiding parties in battle affected your faction rating with their owners, and that influenced rewards and quest options from that faction.

yeah having positive relations more than +3 might give some bonus...
  18. HolyWind

Band of Heroes

you do know that we would be surrounded, heavily outnumbered, and would have a 0% survive rate.
  19. HolyWind

Have u ever

Merentha said:
    Ingolifs said:
    In my experience, sandbox done right, will blow everything out of the water. Merentha will know what i mean when I mention the Lombard leagues mod. That mod is amazingly intricate even in its current state, and there are very real consequences for your actions.
    Sandbox done right, which is oh so very rare.
    Anchor said:
    what's that about ranking? I've never seen any ranking
    Join a faction and talk to a count.  You can do missions for the count to get promoted in the army of your choice.

too bad promotions and wages are so lousy. Im pretty high rank and the wage is like 30 denars or something.
  20. HolyWind

Anyone have the link to the battlesizer?

its a learning process mate.
Back
Top Bottom