Search results for query: *

• Users: Seff
  • Order by date
  1. Seff

Who of the old guard are still around?

This gang kinda sucks ngl
    By now we're a dilapidated bunch of grumps.
  2. Seff

Every now and then I come by to look at my old posts. It also now occurs to me as I type this that my profile is nearing ****ing 20 years of age. Jesus ****ing christ.
    2005 gang 😘
  3. Seff

Say Cheese v2

You have huuuuge... tracts of land.
  4. Seff

Some of the older dudes being gay on each other all the time.
    No idea what you're referring to.
    Go army! That's where I was introduced to the ways of warband a nco at the time showed me then here I am in Montana doing cowboy sh*t and bannerlordif waiting for 2.0!
    Yeah, we did a lot of gaming in our down time too. Montana is a beautiful place.
  5. Seff

Say Cheese v2

Looking good :wink:
  6. Seff

Yeah, this place is dead. :lol:
  7. Seff

Say Cheese v2

UfURu.jpg
  8. Seff

Agreed, children deprive us of sleep. My ex suggested making a second, I declined.
  9. Seff

Hey, Folth.

SSH: Doing just fine - you?
  10. Seff

Dating Thread, v. II

Case in point: I've met six interested women through Iron Age, WWII reenactment, and the board gaming club.
  11. Seff

Your Car

I drove an M16 halftrack recently. That was pretty damn good.
  12. Seff

Oh, do you? I hope he's doing alright. I know it's been eons but I still think of you all and Cymro from time to time. RIP.
    Ah yes, Cymro. Gods, it's more than 10 years since he died.
    I suspect Lep's doing well.
  13. Seff

I have Lep on my FB somewhere...
  14. Seff

There's only like 2½ years until I've been here 20 years. It's already more than half of my life.
  15. Seff

Dating Thread, v. II

Astrology is a stretch for me, but it depends how much of a believer they are.

Moon landings is dumb, so is anti-vaxxer. JFK is more in the realm of speculation, which can be fun as a passtime - but shouldn't be the kind of stuff that's brought up at family dinners.
  16. Seff

Dating Thread, v. II

It would be impossible for me to see them as a peer, and that's a prerequisite for me to be in a relationship with someone.
  17. Seff

Dating Thread, v. II

Yeah, that does sound eerily similar.
  18. Seff

Dating Thread, v. II

:lol:
  19. Seff

Dating Thread, v. II

Makes a lot of sense. You need some kind of a ****test to find which is it or to look for other dependency patterns when the next victim walks into your life.

You need to log in to be able to see what possibly inspired your stories.
    I do indeed need a test - or to trust my gut about red flags a bit more.
    Game looks horrible. :lol:
  20. Seff

Dating Thread, v. II

Vader: the sympathetic interpretation, which I've given, is that her emotional state fluctuated over time. It's probable that she didn't really fall in love with me the first time - but that missing our interactions/having SOMEONE, led her back to me, those two next times.

I definitely have a hero/savior complex of some kind, though the mother of my son did not need to be saved, and I was still attracted to her. I'm a fixer, and I want to help people.

I don't think I'm attracted to vulnerability in and of itself(it's rather unattractive), but rather the intensity (and how fast connections tend to form) that comes when women are vulnerable. It's basically really easy for them to get dependent, and I misjudge that dependence as genuine romantic interest, in me. Does that make sense?

A stable and independent woman would see a stable and independent man - I've dated one, and if she wasn't boring as hell, we'd be a good match. A stable woman with a bit more intellect than the one I dated, would be wonderful. Nadia has intellect, it's what made me fall for her. Not the craziness. :lol:

Can't see the game link.

Aveenski: Don't stick your **** in crazy, son.
Back
Top Bottom