Search results for query: *

1. Pendorian Duels

Nah, do it.
  2. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

This is more  of a general warband question but it applies here too. Why is it that every time i get marshalship, i get booted out? Did i do something wrong? I usually try to gain territory but after three days im kicked out. Does anything in PoP affect this as-well?
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

InfinityAtEnd said:
    I'm gonna post it again since I didn't get any answers. Hope won't get a warn for spamming.

I'm interesting in adding some features of the game that I saw in other M&B Mods. I'm talking about the following two:
    - Health Bars above enemy troops in battle(I like more those health bars on enemy troops than those Round Flags above my own/allied units).
    - How do I activate that permanent Map in battle ? It really pissed me off to just pressing "BACKSPACE" to see where are the enemies, from what bush they are coming, from what hill they will pop-up..etc...

Can someone help me with these ?

The devs dont release the source code so that might be difficult. You could ask them to put those things in but from what ive seen you adding them yourself is improbable.
  4. Pendorian Duels

The Marius traitor joke is what sold it for me. Gladiator for sure, pendor units are so squishy.
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

RandomTraveller said:
    ScholarOfTea said:
    how about a footman with a simple spear and shield? That way, you can make shield and spear walls, so the lesser unit will at least have purpose, and it'd be appropriate for a unit about to use a bigger halberd or a big sword
    Thanks, I'll do it. Any suggestion about the names, please?

Pendorian spear militia?
  6. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

DarkSoul said:
    I wouldnt be so sure. Remember that the forces of the Snake Cult present in Pendor were more like an expeditionary force or vanguard. Being so far from their homelands probably meant that their greatest weapons were not readily available to them.

I dunno, the snake cult is tricky and may have already sent their best weapons. They probably knew the empire was there and that there would be hostilities from the get go. When you send someone to take over something you probably want some of your better troops and weapons there. Of course both you and i are just speculating, but perhaps we are both right in some regards.
  7. Pendorian Duels

Vote ends at thirty votes correct? Guys, we need to get two more marius votes.
  8. Pendorian Duels

If marius loses, he should offer to become ulrics vassal in the middle of battle, muttering something under his breath like "That will show me."
  9. Maria Grimm...(Chapter 8)

Loving these. Keep adjona, shes one of my favorites but i cant have her with my team because of conflicts.
  10. OOC (Out of Character) Comments to all Roleplaying Events

I Believe its up to the grandmaster.
  11. Pendorian Duels

Shadow-Seeker said:
    C'mon guys pick Ulric, who else can look at a war on four fronts and not crap his pants?

Id pick Ulric but I'm scared of pissing off the man that rebelled against himself...
  12. OOC (Out of Character) Comments to all Roleplaying Events

Cant, but rest assured it will probably be one of the more interesting reports by the nature of what happened.

13. OOC (Out of Character) Comments to all Roleplaying Events

I wouldn't be so sure if you don't know what ours is.
  14. OOC (Out of Character) Comments to all Roleplaying Events

I for one will give you a hip hip hooray, Mitchell you are handling our event very well i think.
  15. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

DarkSoul said:
    Thats presuming that the Snake Goddess has taken a physical form. It could be possible, but none of the other gods have managed it so why should she be any different?

My guess is that the main "bad guy" will probably be her champion or high priest or something.

Slight correction, I believe vejovis takes physical form as a mountain cat.
  16. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

For me ive always felt like the best time is when you are fighting for you factions very survival. Getting to the top is the fun part and when you get to the top you know that barring any monumental screw ups or ai being very tricky you have already won. Ive never won and just liked the getting to the top and starting a new character. Even though i know from the start im going to just be the same old infantry commander. I think something that could be really cool and motivate me more was at the near end you possibly script it so when the player has only like three cities left to take (don't know if this is possible) you throw us one last challenge (Defeat the last huge snake cult army.) And after that i would probably finish the game after what i think it it happened would be the hardest part. Because once you get that late into the game it ceases being difficult and starts being monotonous.
  17. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

You can also aid them in battles they fight. You can lead them to battle while they still hate you with another force though it is dangerous and once they like you just follow them around.
  18. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

ScholarOfTea said:
    come on.

spill the beanz.

what's the rumor.

A man who identifies himself as horse puncher spills the beans.

Rumor is the gauntlets are fighting the red dawn.

Further rumors can be found in a location Horse puncher gives you direction to.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,197695.0.html
  19. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

It should be in parties, your party, then renown to increase party size. I play with three but 11 is quite balanced. One thing of note is the game doesn't like armies of 500 plus. You will have SO many morale problems.
  20. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Whenever you fight a lord release him and whenever you are offered a reward from villagers don't take it saying they need it more. If you are interested in increasing army size you can use tweak MB to change the amount of renown you need for one more troop from 25 to perhaps 11 (11 is balanced, as far as I'm concerned for POP what with all the massive armies and things.)
Back
Top Bottom