Search results for query: *

• Users: Zbyh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Looking for some items preview application

Hello! Is there some application to easly preview all items in game ? I mean, there is eg. Morghs M&B Warband Tool or ItemEditor, but they just shows stats of items - it's pure text, you don't really see how this item looks like. Is there application (or way) to quickly preview items ?
  2. Items in module system - spawn_item operation problem

Hello guys! First problem already solved: Second problem is, when I use spawn_item operation, sometimes those items have different hit-sound effects than original. When I spawn some melee item after server starts, everything is fine, so for example: Will spawn Good Saber and it's fine. The...
  3. [multiplayer] You call 1.143 patch "balanced" ?

Are you serious ? I think developers should really start playing this game. You buffed Sweden the most in 1.143 - whose idea was that ? Improve Swedish musketeers accuracy (from 180 to 190), add 5 ironflesh (from 4 to 9) to Swedish Infrantry ? Decrease Cossacks accuracy from 180 to 130 ?! So far...
  4. Multiplayer experience since 1.142 patch

Hello! It's a week now since new, 1.142 patch, came out. Previous patch (1.141) was amazing ! But newest patch looks like it wasn't tested at all ! - Captain Battle game mode is bugged. You see Fortified Town game type, and server is bugged when you join it. - Granades sometimes crashes server...
  5. Driver failure - DirectX 9 problem (?)

Hello! I never had problems with Warband, it was working fine, until yesterday. After 2 or 3 hours of playing, suddenly game freezed, screen turned black for 2 secs and... then all was fine. Windows gave me a message, 'system recovered from driver failure'. But after few seconds, this happend...
Back
Top Bottom