Search results for query: *

• Users: Larken
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Larken

Scaling down army sizes?

Hi guys, I love the mod, have been playing for a couple of days but I've found that the HUGE sizes of armies makes battles a chore for me (let alone raising a force big enough to take on a city). So I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to scale down the sizes of armies and garrisons on the...
  2. Larken

Limiting equipable items in multiplayer

I've started playing around with modelling and figure I'd aim towards having two playable factions in a multiplayer game. I've modelled and scripted in a powerful throwing spear for one of the factions that I'd like to make available for free to them, however I would also like them to only be...
  3. Larken

The Zendar Bounty Board!

» The Zendar Bounty Board « Ok maggots, listen up! The Zendar bounty board is now open for business so if you've got a cur you want put down just come here, put a price on their mangy head and wait for one of our fine mercenaries to tidy up your contract. Rules are simple, bounties are...
  4. Larken

You shall not pass!

Those of you who haven't yet, try out the quick battle siege defence this mod has set up. It offers an unusual change of pace for such fights  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom