Search results

1. Hans 77

How Could the Dev Team Make Night Time More Interesting?

Cities could have a secret underground arena that only opens up at night. People would be very tight-lipped about its existence as the first rule of the secret underground arena is you DO NOT talk about the secret underground arena. It could serve as a place to fight and make bets -earning exp...
  2. Hans 77

1.5.3 RIP Horse archers

That's right, nomad should have access to a good spear + shield combo, or maybe even a lance + shield. Some added armor to the horse or rider would be nice too. Khuzait should have the best light cav in the game.
  3. Hans 77

1.5.3 RIP Horse archers

I feel like if they just buffed light cav Khuzait would be a lot more viable (and it would be more in spirit with the faction's historical inspirations i.e. Seljuks, Mongols, Central Asian horse nomads). Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best ones.
  4. Hans 77

Infantry and Archer speed (Skirmish)

I understood where you were coming from, and logically, your idea made sense. But unfortunately Bannerlord can be a little short on logic at times. Honestly, I wish the last flag worked more like Warband, where once Master of the Field was triggered the pushing team had to make their move...
  5. Hans 77

Main Theme Music

Yeah I turned off Warband's music within the first week of playing the game, and that was about 10 years ago. But if you're looking for a sweet jam to blade to, might I suggest this one:
  6. Hans 77

1.5.3 RIP Horse archers

The balancing of horse archers is going to be one of the trickiest things Taleworlds tackles during EA. Pre-1.5 patch, it's safe to say horse archers were sickeningly OP, due to their aim being infallible even at full gallop. The most recent patches mitigated this by creating an inverse...
  7. Hans 77

Infantry and Archer speed (Skirmish)

Hard disagree. If a team simply passively turtles point, then any opponent with two or more brain cells will outmaneuver them and set up a crossfire. Any inf the turtle team has sitting on flag are doing nothing, and therefore removing themselves from the engagement, while the other team still...
  8. Hans 77

The Average Bannerlord Solo Queue Skirmish Experience

Ranked would be helpful, but I'm afraid at this stage the playerbase might be too low for ranked matchmaking to have any meaningful effect.
  9. Hans 77

The Average Bannerlord Solo Queue Skirmish Experience

Can one even be a monster if their game constantly crashes?
  10. Hans 77

Can everyone stop playing Team Deathmatch and jump on the Siege server instead?

High pop siege (60+ players): 🐐 Low pop siege: :poop:
  11. Hans 77

Bannerlord Refunded

Please don't shill for refunds people. Sure, the game is missing a few features, but one can't really put a price on all the great friends they've made in the TDM chat.
  12. Hans 77

Athletic vs Riding

"Athletics skill increases by doing thrust attacks but not swings" Why am I not surprised that yet another mechanic is dictated by such capricious logic?
  13. Hans 77

Why isn't Multiplayer clicking with players?

It's because there's no skins. Kids today love skins.
  14. Hans 77

Menavlions are Broken

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/menavlion-in-multiplayer.402863/#post-9318897 People have been bringing this issue up since within literal days of the game's release and we've yet to see any substantial progress. The menavlion's damage output, length, speed, ability to be swung...
  15. Hans 77

Rocks (looters, peasants) should not damage heavy armored units! Please have some sense about damage calc

I did, and they're short on reasons why you adhere to your particular platform, and heavy on dangerous misinformation, such as: This is unequivocally false! Blunt damage in Bannerlord may completely ignore armor, but not all Mount & Blade games. Warband had a very well thought-out and...
  16. Hans 77

Starting age - 18 to 21 is more appropriate

Maybe they do, but right now the dynasty system isn't passing the eye test, it's pretty hollow at the moment. My point was how hilariously odd it is that this 30 year old seems to have never stepped out of their house before until the start of Bannerlord -they have the attribute levels and...
  17. Hans 77

Starting age - 18 to 21 is more appropriate

Age: 30 Vigor: 2 Leadership: 0 Charm: 0 Trade: 0 Steward: 0 Smithing: 10 The future King of Calradia ladies and gentlemen.
  18. Hans 77

Rocks (looters, peasants) should not damage heavy armored units! Please have some sense about damage calc

@Anushtegin Do you want to extrapolate on your opinion or will you simply continue down the immature/salty route?
  19. Hans 77

The whole purpose of high-end armor is create a build which doesn't require the use of a shield. More options for playstyles = more variety of gameplay = more satisfaction and enjoyment. Of course this particular one isn't feasible due to broken mechanics so it's either go swobo (hello...
  20. Hans 77

OP is right on the money with this. This was an issue back in March when Bannerlord first came out and amazingly, it's still an issue in October. Looter rocks invariably do chunks of damage (10-20) on every hit, no matter what armor you are wearing. In my current playthrough, I'm playing on...