Search results

1. Nypifisel

[WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

Yeah looks great so far, if you want I can get you a reference picture of ALL the regiments colours, both Russian and Swedish (If I just can remember where I put it and you don't yet got this information)
  2. Nypifisel

Flintlock pistols late 17th century

Yea they did  8-) not very popular though since you couldn't really ride with them loaded. And I was referring to the topic name.
  3. Nypifisel

Thank you, I'd love to have a look at it whenever you'd want me to. I tend to have a deeper understanding in the military organisation of the armies of the time (for obvious reasons my knowledge is at its greatest concerning the Swedish Army) - So weapon ballistics, formations, battlefield...
  4. Nypifisel

Am I glad I discovered this mod, just the era of my liking. Would the team ever need help concerning The Great Northern War I'd be glad to help, I got thousands upon thousands of pages on the subject in my bookshelf. I just finished 1½ year employment in the Swedish Lifeguards Regiment as a...
  5. Nypifisel

B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

Well I sure look forward to your new release solecist! Keep up the good work!
  6. Nypifisel

Sounds working just fine, the smoke wont show though?!  :cry:
  7. Nypifisel

Bayonets

Bayonets weren't widely implemented until 40 years later than the period this game takes place. You wouldn't find a musketeer with a bayonet fitted musket on a battlefield in The Second Northern War. Especially not in Eastern Europe - Sweden and Russia wouldn't do so untill the first decade of...
  8. Nypifisel

Maestrichtsche Compagnie (Clan)

HEY! The Protestants follow the holy word of god. Not the corrupted word of men, like the Catholics.. Seriously though I'm not religous or anything but Martin Luther sure had some valid points. And if Protestants weren't gods people, how do you explain how he stood on Swedens side throughout the...
  9. Nypifisel

Most excellent, just what I wanted, you fixed a huge flaw with the game in my eyes and can't do nothing but loving you for it!  :mrgreen:
  10. Nypifisel

Suggestion for patches and mods (renamed from bugs etc)

The rapier was a stabbing weapon. The blade is too thin for it to be effective at slashing, though that really didn't matter since stabbing wounds are way more deadly that a slashing wound is. Even horrible slashing wounds which cuts several centimeters into a person can more often be taken...
  11. Nypifisel

[B] With Fire and Sword: Gun Sounds Enhanced (WIP)

Well I liked it, way better than native (which in its own is a dissapointment, they could've atleast change the gun sounds when making a gun orianted game) - so thank you.
  12. Nypifisel

Oh Jesus Christ, I'm Swedish, the protectors of continental protestantism, what have I done D:
  13. Nypifisel

Wait what, I'm not too familliar with the whole dutch scene. This thing here aint Protestant? :O
  14. Nypifisel

[M] BNL EYW - Multiplayer (V0.22 released!)

I've nerver experienced it
  15. Nypifisel

Excellent, gotta try it out right away
  16. Nypifisel

Oh the agony! To have to wait even more! Hope some of you guys are up for a game later then.
  17. Nypifisel

Yay, though can't download it! Awaiting some authorisation D:
  18. Nypifisel

Hope we get it today then!
  19. Nypifisel

BNL EYW - Suggestions

Haha! Ah that's more like it!