Search results

1. AelleCyning

Does anyone else find Historians are narrow-minded bigots?

Where the **** did I insinuate that? For someone whingeing about a clear portrait of Cleopatra not being Cleopatra, you sure just assumed a ****ing lot.
  2. AelleCyning

Three people posted. I wonder who was involved in the idiotic argument about horses not being able to do damage to humans... The three arseholes mentioned. Who are all ****posters who post garbage
  3. AelleCyning

See, nothing this bint says is evne near intelligent or serious. Yes they were. Age of empires posted a gif of who did it
  4. AelleCyning

Games you wish existed

Death Note but in real life.
  5. AelleCyning

That was age of empires and gastricius, here is almalexia
  6. AelleCyning

Then don't say she didn't, with no proof at all. ****'s sake. Sure they don't.
  7. AelleCyning

SP Dark Ages [WB][BL?](S) 500 AD - The Dark Ages

I've included the full set of Frankish clothing, which is composed of various designs, dyes and materials.
  8. AelleCyning

And yes, trying to make me snap by "****posting" (SIC) is evidently very much above such pettiness.  :meh:
  9. AelleCyning

Not they aren't, they attacked my ModDB page along with other users. It's the only evidence of her, so ipso facto, yes. There's only one source posthumously saying Augustus had flavum hair. No reason to doubt that either.
  10. AelleCyning

Ah, good old minor criticism. AKA death threats on my moddb page. Which is provably linked to this bint, but the mods won't do anything about it. Don't study biology, everyone will just point and say you're an example of why eugenics should be instated.
  11. AelleCyning

Sure, source criticism. The kind of thing that says. "HOW CAN BE SURE CAESAR EXIST IF NO SEE HIM IN PIKTUR :o"
  12. AelleCyning

People who aren't Zionists win. Oh, I win.
  13. AelleCyning

You've succeeded in angering me by continuously '****posting' by your own admission. YOU are the one who started insulting me by mocking my posts, and you even said you enjoyed it and had done it in the past. I win morally since I'm not a troll who enjoys riling other people up and trying to...
  14. AelleCyning

Coward. I accept your admission of defeat.
  15. AelleCyning

Cato used a dagger. Using a sword was considered honourable but was not required. The noblest way to die to Romans was still poison. The only fool here is your mother for not Red Wedding-ing her **** womb. EDIT: Oh and b y the way Cato's coin showsq a nose, but we don't k no for sure he had a...