Search results

1. Quest to start/stop wars.

I have suggested this in general forum but It is a good idea to also talk about It here. Please add quests to be able to start or stop wars between kingdoms like in Warband. This would be a great addition which could improve and help in a lot of areas of the game. For example, It allows us to...
  2. In Progress Beta 1.4.3 - AI does not use shields and rarely use archers in formation

As you can see in this video: 1- The AI does no make a good use of archers, it just charge with archers in front and rarely fire. It is a better idea that the AI keeps archers out of the formation and let them fire from distance. 2- The AI does not block a s***, even when a lot of units have...
  3. Questions about modding the game.

I am starting to learn some basic stuff about how making mods in Bannerlord and I have already created some basic test mods. Now I have some questions that maybe someone here could help me to find the answers: 1- Where is the .xml file where I can change weapon stats? 2- Is there any guide or...
  4. Just another thread about OP Archers.

I am not sure about the reason behind archers being soo good in this game and they should be nerfed. The reasons because I find archers so OP in this game: - They usually get tons of kills in battles and most of the time you can route the enemies, even without having to engage them. - It is...
  5. Top 3 missing features from Warband (vanilla)

If you could choose only 3 missing features from Warband to be added in the game, which missing features would you add? My list: 1- Quests to force two factions to go to war or make peace. These quests are absolutely necessary in Bannerlord, especially to deal a bit with snowballing issue. 2-...
  6. High tier equipment cost and availability

This issue has been present since the begin for some reason, while It does not look like a hard problem to fix. High tier equipment is tied to towns prosperity but after the last changes (good changes IMO), increasing towns' prosperity is not as easy as before, so we cannot find most of...
  7. Beta 1.4.3 - Snowballing worse than ever (better than ever after hotfix).

Just another threat about this to try to give more visibility to this issue. 1.4.3 has introduced a huge snowballing issue and It is pretty common to see tons of settlements being conquered in the first 50 days and some factions getting wrecked in no time. The two worse ofenders are: 1- AI...
  8. In Progress Beta 1.4.3 - Kingdoms Kings stop leading parties after some point.

Hi, you can see Raganvad in the Espinosa Castle and he does not command parties anymore. Same happens with other Kings. I have a lot of time without seeing Monchug...
  9. Solved Beta 1.4.3 - Family members stop being eligible for leading parties.

Not completely sure if it happens after being defeated by bandits but at some point, I cannot use my family members to lead parties anymore. Here you have my save game. Thanks...
  10. Beta 1.4.3 - AI is assaulting settlemets too fast.

As tittle says, AI is assaulting settlements too fast in 1.4.3 for some reason. The besieging phase is too short and this makes harder for defenders to break the siege in time. It looks like the AI is not taking time to build siege equipment or something else.
  11. 1.4.2 - Any mod suggestion to make Kings less greedy?

Kings getting all fiefs issue is making my current game really boring and I would like to know if you know a good mod to deal with this issue. Thanks.
  12. Insane AI Gold inflation - Beta 1.4.2

Not sure if this is a new issue in beta 1.4.2 but I am seeing some lords which an insane amount of gold. For example, at day +450 Olek from Sturgia has more than 7 millions denars for some reason, despite he only owns Omor: https://ibb.co/8XYhLgC https://ibb.co/dpWWrCb And here you can check...
  13. Campaign balancing - Passive XP for AI

While I like the idea of giving the AI passive XP to avoid having to fight recruits constantly, now I am noticing that some lords armies are overtuned. I am at day +250 in my current campaign and some Khuzait parties are composed for 100% elite units. Would be possible to nerf the passive XP...
  14. In Progress Beta 1.4.2 - Open kingdom tab as mercenary bugged again.

Opening kingdom tab as mercenary causes policies re-elections every time and drains nobles influence..
  15. Unsolved Please fix Snowballing and Diplomacy issues for once and for all - Beta 1.4.2

I am liking a lot Beta 1.4.2 and thanks for new changes but even when the situation is much better now, we still have diplomacy and snowballing issues in the game: - Fix the Aserai vs NE making peace on day 1. - Avoid all factions declaring war to kingdoms which loses battles eventually. I...
  16. Suggestions for improving Diplomacy and Snowballing - Beta 1.4.2

- Keep defection to the minimum possible (without bothering the player making recruiting lords impossible for the kingdom player's kingdom). - Fix the Aserai vs NE making peace on day 1. - Avoid all factions declaring war to kingdoms which loses battles eventually. I remember that you did...
  17. Economy - Equipment availability/cost

What do you think about the current equipment cost and availability? This is one of the things that I think TW should work to improve when they have time. My thoughts about equipment: I find equipment currently overpriced, especially high tier equipment but even low tier cost is higher than It...
  18. Unsolved Aserai always makes peace/war the first day of a new campaign - Beta 1.4.1 - 2/6/2020 hotfix

To reproduce the issue, just create a new campaign and check how Aserai always declares a new war or make peace with Southern Empire the first day. Thanks.
  19. Solved Beta 1.4.1 May 30 hotfix - War/Peace declarations do not work.

Hi, after the last hotfix the war/peace declarations have stopped to work correctly. Kingdoms do not interact between themselves anymore and they do not make any new war/peace declaration except if the player join one faction as mercenary/vassal. Otherwise, kingdoms just continue fighting the...
  20. Campaign AI - Beta 1.4.0

AI is less likely to defend besieged settlements now. I have just started a new campaign and Battania took Lagerta while some time later, the Western Empire took Marunath in the first couple of days. Battania has a decent army to try to defend Marunath but it did not even try it. I think that...