Search results

1. MightyMidgit

Field Drills to Train Troops (and level Medicine)

So many suggestions of alternative methods to train troops involve passive features such as training in cities or improvements to leadership training perks. To put it simply, that is boring. Right now, the only real way to train troops is bandit hunting, and depending on your army setup, you...
  2. MightyMidgit

Solved Aserai Castle Wall Pathing Sends Units Through Impassable Tower

Summary: When besieging or defending in certain Aserai castles, there is a pathing issue on one of the walls. Troops think they can pass through a tower, but the tower entrances are sealed or unreachable. The tower is the middle front tower of the castle. How to Reproduce: Start or defend a...
  3. MightyMidgit

In Progress Gang Leader Needs Weapons Quest not Removing Weapons from Inventory

Summary: In the Gang Leader Needs Weapons quest (I think that's the quest title), you are tasked with securing a number of weapons of a certain type to give the the leader. The few times I have done it, I have always been asked to give 15 one-handed axes of any quality. However, when completing...
  4. MightyMidgit

Because I move too fast, I have eliminated all bandit groups...

In my most recent playthrough, I decided to play with the fastest possible map movement speed. I am Khuzait using nothing but horse archers (sieges are a pain, but I win most large battles without losing hardly any units by micromanaging my large horse archer party), use the Khuzait racial...
  5. MightyMidgit

Barren Towns

Villages seem to have a lot of life in them. You can see people working in many various locations and otherwise going about their lives. This is great! But, many towns don't have that same life in them. I haven't done an exact count, but it feels like the number of NPCs in a town is the same in...
  6. MightyMidgit

Unsolved In battles with large troop disparity, one side spawns no troops.

Summary: In a battle where there is a HUGE difference between the number of troops on each side, such a single player against an army of 1000+ or an army of 1000+ against 3 looters, the lower side does not spawn any troops, making the battle impossible to continue. How to Reproduce: Remove all...
  7. MightyMidgit

Unsolved Unable to speak with your own noble prisoners.

Summary: When speaking to a prisoner you captured (using the dialog icon in the party menu), the prison says, "I am not allowed to speak with you," just like when they are a prisoner in some other noble's dungeon. You should be able to speak with your own prisoners. How to Reproduce: Capture...
  8. MightyMidgit

Make Looters Actual Looters

This is kind of a joke suggestion, but I think it would be interesting even if only as a mod. Yesterday I ran into my first 100+ looter party. There were 130 or so of these buggers, and even noble parties avoided such a force. I decided to take it out, and what did I find? It had about 20...
  9. MightyMidgit

Victory Through Execution Should Not Be So Easy

~~ YOU CAN VOTE FOR ANY NUMBER OF CHOICES IN THE POLL! ~~ Bannerlord gives the player the option to execute any captured lords and nobles. If the player feels so inclined, they can eliminate every single noble in the game and win by default in less than 1 in-game year. Currently there is no way...
  10. MightyMidgit

BL Coding Is it possible to give foot units Mounted Archer combat AI?

The gist of my custom unit is an "assassin" type that uses bows and throwing knives. It uses light armor, so it is fragile, but it has very high athletics, bow, and throwing skills. (I have poison arrows and daggers in the works as well using the damage over time ability of fire but not as...
  11. MightyMidgit

Unsolved [Beta e1.4.0] Projectiles now dealing ridiculous damage.

Summary: Damage calculations for projectiles in the game has changed, making them deal ridiculous damage. Note that my throwing skill in the image below is 23 and that the javelins are only tier 2. Also with good armor I was dealt 83 damage by a javelin in the arm while backpedaling. This damage...
  12. MightyMidgit

Marriageable Freedom, Romancing, Courtship, and Family: a complete love-life and progeny overhaul suggestion

~~ YOU CAN VOTE FOR ANY NUMBER OF CHOICES IN THE POLL! ~~ *** Civil and constructive discussion only, please. If you must argue with someone, take it to personal conversations. *** Currently in the game, marriage is a chore that bears very few benefits and is severely lacking in complexity...
  13. MightyMidgit

Unsolved Horses Getting Stuck Behind Spikes in Arena

Summary: In the Tyal arena model (so any arena with the same or similar arena map), there are wooden spikes bordering the arena. If a horse charges directly into them, they can often clip through them and get stuck. This has happened multiple times in my playthroughs, and I finally have a video...
  14. MightyMidgit

Bring Back the Battlefield Storage!

I do not know why this was nixed in development, but it needs to be brought back. Have it in a set location so you physically have to return to it like in former M&B titles. When you fight caravans, there is a lot of storage supplies they are "supposedly" protecting. You can reuse some of those...
  15. MightyMidgit

Battlefield Storage Missing?

Is it just me, or is the battlefield storage missing from the game? I am at a point where I am needing to use it in battles, and I just realized that it's not there. I started a fresh battle, and scouted around everywhere near where my troops spawned, but it's not there. Is it just not...
  16. MightyMidgit

Give Attribute Points a Purpose Again

As many of you know, there is ZERO difference between an Attribute Point and a Focus Point, except Focus Points increase learning rate and limit soft cap more than Attribute Points. In past M&B titles, Attribute Points had a purpose. In Bannerlord, I do not notice any difference between 10 and 1...
  17. MightyMidgit

Solved The Spy Party Quest: Spy Appearance Bug

Summary: In the quest, you have to locate a spy with a specific look among tournament goers, but the spy copies the appearance of an innocent contestant. See image below for specifics. The red circle is the correct spy. I had to kill each contestant and reload until I found the correct one. The...
  18. MightyMidgit

Quivers Should Scale with Player Size (too big on short character)

Some equipment scales with player size, including weapons, armors, and horses, but quivers do not. This leads to a comical appearance when using a minimum height character as seen in the image below: You can see that everything but the quivers has scaled, even the bow. Those arrows are longer...
  19. MightyMidgit

Unsolved Hyubar Arena Floor Graphical Texture Error

Summary: Ground graphical/texture issue in arena floor. How to Reproduce: Just enter the arena. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Hyubar Arena (update: it's all desert arenas) Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.9 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 960, CPU: Intel i7-4720 2.6GHz RAM: 16 GB
  20. MightyMidgit

Looter and Bandit patrols are too few, too small.

In Warband, there were often 5 to 10 different bandit troop patrolling around any single bandit den, and those troops were often 20 to 40 or more units large. In Bannerlord. I am hard-pressed to find 5 troops near a den and hardly any of them are over 10 units large. That not only makes them...