Search results

1. Duchess Rosé of Suno

This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Yeah I always take profiles under a month or so with a grain of salt or 2 maybe 3 grains but they do need to be heard still. Unless Ik the person somehow (Discord, Steam etc) then ofc that's a bit different
  2. Duchess Rosé of Suno

This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Is digging into politicians lives a crime? I heard it's called journalism. You know how many books in the West have been written to embarrass politicians? Sounds slightly totalitarian tbh. No ones saying stuff like that doesn't happen all the time even in western countries during protests. But...
  3. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Only if the Brand new (Under a month)Hong Kong/Asian/Chinese/people that have been apologizing for the Chinese admins, accounts are fishy 😈😈 (This one is a little.) But can't just skip over their addition to the disscision cause they could be in fact a supporter. Heck I played Warband for like 4...
  4. Duchess Rosé of Suno

If you would note cheating does not get bans without proof from them, as it should be. Now yes if the Trolling has racism or sexism etc... But I've never seen anyone banned for names or avatars, that's some of the reasons for these bans even tho it was called cheating. And they don't put it...
  5. Duchess Rosé of Suno

On A thought. If we would have had custom servers like Warband instead of this quickplay thing a lot of these issues could have been passed, as Admins could make their rules and people could joke arpund with friends and have names and avatars that wouldn't get them a boot
  6. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Layered Customizable Scar & War Paint Interface

🤔🤔 haha Good idea that'd be pretty cool. I want my Battanians in my Vlandian Ranks to actually look like Barbarians
  7. Duchess Rosé of Suno

I'm sure names and people's avatars are really causing harm...🤔🤔 Those 2 companies don't ban people for cheating for 10 years without ample proof not off goodwill, see the difference? In the Old Guards eyes anyone who disagrees is "abrasive juveniles" just saying🤷🤷 Think that's bad on the...
  8. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Too big focus on leveling your troops

A lot of Rowing on a Empire Galley...
  9. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Hide Helmet Option

It is better to die pretty than to live Ugly. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Haha This would be a nice addition ngl. As Most of the helmets are well not very aesthetically pleasing as one can hope for. +1
  10. Duchess Rosé of Suno

What double standards? The dude litteraly said that if they have their own server they can do as the please, even tho he doesn't believe it's correct(Putting Muslims in internment camps, Censoring Reports of certain sicknesses, Censoring free speech and free press is wrong) But he also said if...
  11. Duchess Rosé of Suno

JFK a great American President (un grand président américain) Sad... didn't he also say "ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."
  12. Duchess Rosé of Suno

The Levy Suggestion

Struggling with battle sizes? Yeah I was thinking itd keep prosperity down and be useful at the same time rather than just kicking a ton of people out to lower Prosperity
  13. Duchess Rosé of Suno

The Levy Suggestion

Okay so as everyone knows Castles and Towns have prosperity which is pretty much population as the higher it is the more they eat. I propose a that their is a option to recruit a Levy into a army using prosperity. 1st you have another army option in towns called "Raise the Levy" which will...
  14. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Custom troop trees [Suggestion]

Yeah Housecarls would be a pretty cool concept for each Clan.
  15. Duchess Rosé of Suno

They didn't even have the decency to do that. They all where except Liena prancing and galavanting around in the interior of the Kingdom Derthert had almost all the Vassales gathering and patrolling near Orcs Hall (Uxkhal) and Praven as I lead the fight on the Enemy thinking theyd march up to...
  16. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Wasn't even a big war just a tiny squabble with Battania where only one castle was taken(by me AI didn't even attempt to help and I had to pay 300 influence to have a chance to even get it even tho I was the only one their) and only about 400-500(Usually in the thousands at least in this...
  17. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Im not sure but i have the highest skill one set as surgeon. I was thinking skill stacking like in Warband/VC happened but I'm not sure if it does or not
  18. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Not really. I've been working with nothing but t4 and t5 infantry i capture so 3 or more deaths a battle is rough when a battle happens every day or more than once a day. And Infantry is the only thing keeping enemy troops from your ranged.(I only have like 29 t3-t6 Cav) One I lost my only 4...
  19. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Huh I'm on 1.3 too like 500 hours or so now. Odd yeah I think her skill is like 100 something. Most the troops that get hurt in battles end up actually dieing for me i get at least 3 deaths a battle usually more since the AI are seeming to have less And less recruits And higher tier troops And...
  20. Duchess Rosé of Suno

Ive got 3 medic skill based Companions in my party 24/7 with the one with the highest skill as Surgeon and yet i see multiple deaths. So Idk what version? Or what you've got going on to get all Uncons and 3 deaths out of a probably sizable army. Trust me theirs nothing wrong in tactics.