Search results

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Some bugs I've noticed in the latest version (3.3): Teutonic towns still sell Lithuanian gear instead of their own -> had to edit the save file and change the culture under slots from 14 to 10, then give a few weeks in game time to see Teutonic gear appear in their towns Some Crusader armors...
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I am hoping to be able to hop between two different computers on the same playthrough, but one computer (Ryzen 5 2600 @3.4Ghz base clock) is significantly faster than the other (i7-860 @2.8Ghz) clockspeed-wise. That's about two steps difference in terms of spawn preset. Is it possible to alter...
  3. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I took the town of Aleppo by myself, then had to defend it against the enraged Ilkhanate lords, again by myself. The flight of stairs that leads to the wall greatly confuses the enemy that manages to breach through the gate, and using that as a choke point I won battles of impossible odds (100...
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

will do in my future reports, but so far it was all as a vassal of the Teutonic Order. I think there is something amiss with the killable lords and/or faction resurrection. I keep getting these notices of towns being no longer under siege by our faction - the towns all over the map too far...
  5. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

awww sorry to hear that, hope you got that all sorted out. here is a hoping that my surge protector works as advertised...  :shock: :shock: thank you for keeping up with your excellent work! while I really dig new village designs, it does make the lawless villian quests that much harder, to...
  6. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

more bugs to report 1) A quite serious one IMO: some lords (so far only the randomly generated ones for me) do not appear in towns they are quoted to be by their peers or by the quest note. This effectively eliminates any chance of completing quests like persuade to make peace or join the...
  7. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

two things I've noticed (sorry if already covered) while freelncing for a besieging crusader faction lord, I was involved in some in-fighting aginst his own faction - could have been the renforced garrison - for a couple of rounds AFTER the besieged town fell to us. I was knocked out in that...
  8. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

sadly, the fix did not work for me. hopefully there is another way out.... nvm, deleting the rgl_config.txt did it. From the looks of it, doing so re-registers something with the reshade module. whatever that was, now I am off to play :D
  9. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I prefer the female faces from the earlier version and am trying to massage module.ini/skins.txt/textures to revert back. The way I have it right the game runs but crashes (CTD) after a brief pause when attempting to do anything that would reveal the character faces. Any suggestions on how this...
  10. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

really liking the custom face skins on women, saves a good bit of work trying to get different textures/models to play nice with each other. just one little glitch I have here - not sure how it happened, but my female player character has invisible (see through) body texture when going naked...
  11. FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

any chance you could integrate KAOS political kit to your mod? I am sick of my liege messing around with ****ty lords, would love to start over as queen.
  12. battle continuation bug

Strangely, I keep seeing one of my companion's gear in my equip slots and inventory after I get knocked out in a battle and continue as that companion. That is, everything on my inventory/equip screen gets stuck with whoever I last used even after the battle is long since over. Pretty sure this...
  13. Save Game Editor / Convertor

ah... gotcha, so there is no easy button to do this then. cheating does solve half of the problem at least :D
  14. Save Game Editor / Convertor

Is it possible to use the savegame editor to take over the throne of an existing faction? I am well aware you could do this in game by rebelling and renaming your faction after eliminating the original faction, but that takes a massive amount of time, not the most elegant way to do it for the RP...
  15. I really need new head mesh!!

well I guess that's what I get for putting off gekokujo for so long! I do appreciate you looking into it though :D :!:
  16. I really need new head mesh!!

Hey, I know I am some three years late to the party and all... Any chance you might share the finished face mesh and textures? I've re-read the entire thing a few times and figured this isn't anywhere in the official gekokujo or sugoroku mods. The last screenie looks quite attractive, and I do...
  17. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

I took the role of a (historically incorrect) female Date Masamune. Why? Because the lunar kabuto  8-) well that, and I didn't want to be sandwiched between powerful daimyos, liked their faction armor color, etc. While the real Date Masamune was never known for his tactical prowess, my version...
  18. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

oh man, found this only after I was starting to get settled in my first sugoroku playthrough  :cry: anyway, sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere earlier... look what I found: https://www21.atwiki.jp/warband/pages/168.html rough translation of the last section follows -> about...
  19. Auto-equip for battle - does a such mod exist?

well I have no 'modding experience' outside of troop editor and editing module.ini a few times, hopefully this helps get some of the more seasoned modders motivated if you know what I mean :D
  20. Auto-equip for battle - does a such mod exist?

I am sure you have all noticed how AI lords when found in feasts and such appear in normal every day clothing, not in armors. It is only when they ride with their men into battle they don a plate or whatever armor they were given. Just got me thinking if there is a mod that does that...