Search results

1. Favorite Minor Factions?

Hi All! Just established my kingdoms been thinking of what minor faction to hire thinking of Legion of the Betrayed. Whose your favorite and why?
  2. Favorite Mods so far?

Does Bannerlord gui remind anyone else of Oblivion? Also makes me wonder what is the max number of compatible mods. What have you all been running? The check box system leads me to think you can run multiple mods at a time. What is the largest number of compatible mods you are all running with?
  3. Crash Upon Attacking Hideouts?

Just curious to see if this is just my machine or is everyone else crashing during loading screen whenever they are attacking outlaw hideouts. Doesn't matter if it is bandit, sea raider sand or etc. They just keep crashing during load screen :/. It is not even a quest... Don't think it is my...
  4. [spoiler]Missing Portrait

Heya all, I'll have to say I'm stuck in quite a pickle here....
  5. Custom Build Computer Budget 1k USD

So I have saved a thousand meant to build a bawss computer, and am open for ideas on a amazing set up? XD and how many people battle do you think I could run on it at max settings? Aha
  6. Close/Delete thread please.

EDIT: Sorry >< misplaced thread.
  7. [Question] 1.151

How would the new version of Warband take course in it's affect to the modification?
  8. No buildings, interior settings dark...

Whenever I go into a scene with plenty of buildings and etc there will be none...or when i click tavern it'd be a dark building. Quite odd really the spawns are messed up too. In a siege there will be no buildings no castle we'd spwan right on top of each other. That happens in beginning of game...
  9. Google is King!

That is a topic I saw on a site similar to Facebook called Gather where you earn money for posting and etc. Anyhow They were talking about how Google is gonna beat Facebook with its new secret project. What do you guys think? And if you guys have clue about please click...
  10. Boats/Ferries?

Why is it that the free version of WFAS has boats and ferries and we don't?
  11. Music/Soundtrack-Look like Jatu

Doesn't this remind you of the jatu's raiders? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgkGHZY27Rk&feature=feedu So does the picture too!
  12. Warbands Mod Compalibility

Heya everyone =) anyone knows which mods are compatible here? Would the sound/graphics mods work here?
  13. [Idea] Bridge Battles

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,68264.0.html Now Calvary isn't so hot if we have this right?  :twisted: Snipe away with my marksmen. EDIT: This requires work on Nord's scene guild too, the bridge battles still have to be edited. The scenes that is  :)
  14. [Idea] Entrenched/Encampment

Could have it when you get attacked when your camping be an encampment/entrenched scene like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5JuXEnu9c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
  15. [Idea]Quest Interception/Raid/Assasination/Kidnap

Maybe in a quest you will be asked to go kidnap a lord's lady instead of simply kidnapping by straight up attacking the lord you will ambush them upon them leaving the castle which generates them and there men marching out of the castle on to a road in order to make this happen make your troops...
  16. [Idea]Siege

Oh yeah it never hurts to have louder horses [hooves] now does it? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123680.0.html So there is sneak attack and there is ambush why not use a sneak attack/siege? So instead of a full out attack with ladders you will attack the castle guards then break...
  17. [Idea]Specialized/Elite Troops

That would be a nice ability to have to rally all near by units and have them march in formation many mods do have formation however they do fail to have the units march within formation. I feel as if when you can have your units march within formation it would take away the cavalries natural...
  18. [Idea]Group Abilities

That would be a nice ability to have to rally all near by units and have them march in formation many mods do have formation however they do fail to have the units march within formation. I feel as if when you can have your units march within formation it would take away the cavalries natural...
  19. [Idea]Earning Abilities

Personally I am a big fan of the abilities it allows the under dog to win with the right combination of cries. Although through out the beta testing I find the enemies courage to be a bit low whenever they get hit by my calvary. Followed up by rage and taunt. I find these abilities quite useful...
  20. [Idea]Rhoduck Second Tier

Has only a butcher knife and no shield not sure if it was intended so didn't include it into the bug list but i'm thinking a little more protection would be good since they are known for there shielded infantry. All in all I wouldn't mind a few changes for there troops.