Search results

1. HokieBT

SP Sci-Fi SWC: The New Order Edition

Hey, I just wanted to say this looks great and I fully support this effort! I think it's great that people are still interested in SWC almost 10+ years after the initial release.  It definitely could not have come as far as it has without support from the community and a ton of work from people...
  2. HokieBT

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Yeah, I believe Swyter is planning on it, but Steam is going to be used for beta testing to work out the major bugs, etc. Mentioned in the FAQ here http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/742671195/352792037318809631/ Swyter explaining his reason, which I completely agree...
  3. HokieBT

Unofficial Troop Editor 1.9 for troops.txt file

kabogh - I'm not very active anymore, but I was just checking in and wanted to say thanks for helping troubleshoot the last few years!
  4. HokieBT

lol, thanks for posting that.  I had read it before, but forgot how awesome that quote was and thought it deserved a place in my signature.  :)
  5. HokieBT

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for posting this, it was VERY nice to hear.  If you happen to see a digital copy please post a link, I'd be curious to try and read a google translation of it.  :) Anyway, I know I, Swyter, and MANY others spent a LOT of time working on this mod, so its nice...
  6. HokieBT

LSP Sci-Fi 3D Art Clothing - jackets, vests, and boots

updated download link in the first post to be http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1118
  7. HokieBT

Interesting, thank you for posting that!  Although I'm not very active, I find it nice to see articles like this, YouTube video's, and posts here or on moddb showing people are still enjoying SWC.  I, Swyter, and many others put a lot of time and effort into it, so it's nice to see these.
  8. HokieBT

Just wanted to share my thoughts so far with everybody.  I haven't had a lot of time to play the latest version, but I have to say I'm very impressed with what I've seen.  There seems to be major upgrades to most of the graphics / scenes and lots of tweaks to help with performance and overall...
  9. HokieBT

I'm not active anymore, but I just wanted to let everybody know that a new preview version was posted on ModDB.  Check out some of the recent screenshots if you get a chance (very impressive) and download the latest version (which I'm doing now).  Please report any bugs on their issue tracker...
  10. HokieBT

UpdateModuleParties v1.1 - update module_parties.py after using Map Editor

FYI - The download link was bad, so I fixed it on the first page.  No clue if this program is still necessary or works with the latest versions of M&B, but I wanted to update it in case somebody was looking for it. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=884
  11. HokieBT

A year or so ago people reported an issue similar to this and I added the following note on the first page: I'm not sure why this isn't working for you and haven't tried this editor on any of the recent versions of M&B, but its possible this issue is related to an operating system problem or...
  12. HokieBT

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

congrats on the release!
  13. HokieBT

I'm not active anymore, but I do have access to the beta version that is under development.  I just wanted to say that Swyter and the rest of the team are doing a great job from what I have seen.  Models & scenes have been significantly improved, a lot of my coding issues have been resolved...
  14. HokieBT

Note, for anybody trying to use this tool.  It worked on M&B Native and M&B Warband the last time I tried it, but that was months ago.  I don't have time to maintain this anymore in the future so I don't know if its compatible with recent versions of M&B: WFaS, but hopefully it is.  If not, then...
  15. HokieBT

Hehe.  Technically, "Star Wars Mercenaries" was first, then "Star Wars Calradia", then "Star Wars Conquest".  :) Anyway, I'm busy in real life so no longer an active participator, but Swyter and the rest of the team are still working on a new version.  I've access to the beta version and from...
  16. HokieBT

Warband 1.134

hmm, I haven't looked at modding M&B in a long time but those sound like some cool commands, good luck to everybody!  Now if they only fixed the limit for the number of races I'd really be happy.  hehe
  17. HokieBT

OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

just watched some of the latest videos, this is very cool, nice work!
  18. HokieBT

FYI - [email protected] has a very cool Excel based text file editor, people may want to check out this as well. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117997.0.html
  19. HokieBT

A song of ice and fire for Warband

hey guys, I just wanted to say good luck with this mod.  I no longer have time for M&B modding, but the original ASOIAF mod was the reason I got into M&B and it really is the perfect game engine for this, so I always hoped their would be an updated version one day.  good luck!
  20. HokieBT

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Gondor troops preview

congrats guys, these screenshots look great, nice work!